Loretto @ Adamsville

Butchie

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! Thanks goes to you or any other of the CoachT posters ahead of time that takes the time to post updates to the game. I will be checking in as I'm sure quite a few others will be too..... Thanx again..... thumb[1].gif

*******Update****** Adamsville Band just kicked a field goal. 3-0. ;)

Edited by sellsman11

Loretto will come ready to play but I don't think they have what it takes to beat Aville. The Kleinke kid is very fast and given any running room can break a long one but he's about all they got on offense. Their defense can be good but not consistent enough to hold a good team for 4 quarters, I think Cwood scored alot on them. Good luck to both teams!

I very much disagree that Klienke is all they have on offense. They have a different leading rusher almost every game. It really depends on who gets the most carries.They have 4 good backs and they all are fast. Losing Rosson (starting qb) will be tough. But I have heard the second string QB is no slouch. Rosson throws the ball much better. Thats were I think its going to hurt Loretto, (passing game) because Loretto can throw the ball pretty good. Its just that they usually dont have to do it very much. And they have good reciecers too. If Loretto goes in really on top of their game, then it will come down to who makes the least mistakes.

Wow.... Must be Adamsville's lucky year.... To face 3 Region 6 opponents without their power players?.....

CW ..... no #5

mTp.... no #1 and one other best RB taken out, and mTp to boot shows up fumble-idis

Loretto..... no Starting QB and Kleinke

Not to say nothing other than..... Your luck has been good this year. Right along with a good team to boot.