Loretto @ Adamsville

Butchie

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24-0 Cards! 3 min left!!

Final 24-0 Adamsville. The Cardinals followed their usual M.O. tonite. 4 turnovers forced. 3 of them resulted in points.

Loretto was a MUCH better team than I was led to believe. Adamsville's defense is just a hard hitting group of speedsters. I winced 7 or 8 times at hits that they delivered. No exaggeration. Congratulations on a great season Loretto. Hats off to ya.

Adamsville at Dresden is going to be a good one.

I wonder if Klienke got hurt during practice this week? Man, that really sucks! I wish Loretto would have had the opportunity to play with their team intact. Loretto's qb (Rosson) was also a very good rusher. It is what it is I guess. Good luck to Adamsville. I hope yall take it all the way.

Edited by fodeldink

Final 24-0 Adamsville. The Cardinals followed their usual M.O. tonite. 4 turnovers forced. 3 of them resulted in points.

Loretto was a MUCH better team than I was led to believe. Adamsville's defense is just a hard hitting group of speedsters. I winced 7 or 8 times at hits that they delivered. No exaggeration. Congratulations on a great season Loretto. Hats off to ya.

Adamsville at Dresden is going to be a good one.

Yea, I was worried about Loretto giving up some turnovers with playing the backup qb, since they run alot of option and toss sweeps.

Yea, I was worried about Loretto giving up some turnovers with playing the backup qb, since they run alot of option and toss sweeps.

I'm sure that played a factor. Your QB did a heck of a job. Connected on a couple of clutch passes. I didnt see a muffed hand off. Adamsville has been the benefactor of 27 picks/fumble recoveries this year. (Someone correct me on that number if I'm wrong but I believe that is very close.) They are the most aggressive secondary that you will find in this area.

Again though, hats off to Loretto. No shame in their game.

I'm sure that played a factor. Your QB did a heck of a job. Connected on a couple of clutch passes. I didnt see a muffed hand off. Adamsville has been the benefactor of 27 picks/fumble recoveries this year. (Someone correct me on that number if I'm wrong but I believe that is very close.) They are the most aggressive secondary that you will find in this area.

Again though, hats off to Loretto. No shame in their game.

I stand corrected.......Adamsville has 27 interceptions this year and 15 fumble recoveries.