DeKalb Co. Season Thoughts

TigerPride23

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice game. Dekalb looked a bit unorganized but how bout some credit to Smith County. Howell would make a difference no doubt but Smith was still without Craighead. He's gotta be one of the best in the district too. Talk about short handed. Six of SC's twelve players are freshmen. One of those is Huff who had 24 last night. Donnell is fresh who played alot last night. Smith County finally stepped up and played together. Atnip did play well, but some of DC's sloppy play might have been SC's defence, vice versa. I know that SC fans were proud of their team. They've taken some bumps but keep coming back and working hard. Once their young guys mature a little and get some playing time and Jordan Craighead gets back, I think it'd be a mistake to overlook them. I said it before and last night was proof. Give them some time. They will get better. They may be a spoiler come tourney time.

It won't hurt the team to bad. They are a good ball club with alot of depth

Not too bad? Without Howell, LA would have blew you guys off the crt. Not just his shooting but he runs the offense. Atnip is a good role player. Amazing/MVP shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence as him. No disrespect, he does alot of little things, hustles best he can, & not a bad passer but not athletic enough to create his own shot. Smith co is horrible inside so could give false impressions. Ramsey from LA is head & shoulders above the other players in this district.

I thought I heard he was suspended for 10 days from reliable sources, but might've not heard quite right. I also heard why, but feel it isn't my place to go spreading rumors that could be false.

I think that's just from school. They also suspended him for the next eleven games. (Ten after last night.)