Boyd Buc @ Friendship Christian

reaction

had me some chili cheese nachos in possumtown, left a bad taste in my mouth, but not as bad as the ones headed back down 24 with a case of butt whooping

hey coach your trailing by 3 scores late in the 3rd quarter, did you really think running it up the gut

and taking your sweet time doing it was the way to go, I swear I think they threw in the towel after halftime

I thought the same thing. Also, why did BB punt late in the 4th?

You can call me classess or whatever, i actually picked you guys by 3 tds, but thats only because we made ya'll have to step up. If not for us being as good as we have ya'lls recruiting would have suffered...PERIOD.

What a joke! Go look at all your championship trophies and enjoy them because it's going to be a while before you get another one!

My son told me they didn't go near as hard in the second half.

evidently chili cheese nachos and shine aren't conducive to quality poss

Those chili cheese nachos were very good. Helped me thaw my REAR out a little bit, the heat.

and they didnt go near as hard in the second half, your son was right, stratohacker. Honestly they felt defeat by the half, and that showed, and they gave the game away.

Edited by Cine

What a joke! Go look at all your championship trophies and enjoy them because it's going to be a while before you get another one!

+1 TNHS fan. The rein of trousdale has passed, at least for a while. There gold balls will be rusted a bit before they get a new shiny one.

Those chili cheese nachos were very good. Helped me thaw my REAR out a little bit, the heat.

and they didnt go near as hard in the second half, your son was right, stratohacker. Honestly they felt defeat by the half, and that showed, and they gave the game away.

It honestly looked like some other team was wearing the Boyd uniforms. They just seemed to be in a daze the entire game.

It honestly looked like some other team was wearing the Boyd uniforms. They just seemed to be in a daze the entire game.

Youd think they would be fired up after last year. I agree with you. They seemed just like they just werent focused, and they did not care. Definitely not what I thought I would see.

I thought the same thing. Also, why did BB punt late in the 4th?

they knew it was futile, never been a hound for credit, I did offer to start their bus and have it warm for them midway through the 3rd quarter, at least all of us Coachters won't have to sit around and read all the we was robbed posts for the next year, I think it was pretty obvious tonight who the better team was

no idea, you wanna drop us a hint

TNHSfan actually told me this, and now I see it: It reminds me of a certain teacher/coach of fcs. And looking through his posts again, makes me think it all the more. And I got another clue when I saw the inside of this coaches room, and he had vols stuff on his walls. Thats all I will give, as he would probably skin me alive if it was him. And once again, this is all a shot in the dark. :P