Boyd Buc @ Friendship Christian

reaction

Congrats to all the fine players & coaches from Boyd on another great season. It was a great game& your team was a class act on & off the field just like last yr. I see so many similarities between the FC program & Boyd's. I said it last year and will say it again this year, based on all I've seen from Boyd that's where I'd want my kids in school if we lived anywhere close to Chattanooga. Losing your tb earlier this season & still making the semi's, then your QB just gutting it out for his team-mates despite his injury just was quite impressive. Hoping he has a full & speedy recovery! Attitude reflects leadership & obviously Boyd has some fine ones. Best of luck in the future.

Edited by Volzchamps

I rode past lebanon hs on the way to friendship........its a big school, huge.... I wonder how kids zoned for lebanon ride past it on their way to play fb at friendship........ I wonder if we can get the FC recruiter to work at UTK.......

Trust me, if you lived in Lebanon you'd drive past LHS to get to Friendship too

LHS and MJCA are locked in an epic struggle to see who has the worst athletic program in Wilson County

Boyd's #78 got shoved all over the field by FC's #55.. Very little doubt who Mr. Football was in this game. Props to Boyd;s #1 for gutting it out.

Watched the game... FCS #55 didn't do bad but he did have help all night with double teaming Boyd's #78... FCS #55 didn't fair well against Gordonsvilles #53 Coen "Class A Mr.Football Finalists" or #77 Payne in their match up...

Guest OldManChilders

I rode past lebanon hs on the way to friendship........its a big school, huge.... I wonder how kids zoned for lebanon ride past it on their way to play fb at friendship........ I wonder if we can get the FC recruiter to work at UTK.......

Which one? We have several.