Boyd Buc @ Friendship Christian

reaction

Just want to say congrats to Boyd on a great season and for being a class act throughout this whole game. I am a huge FC fan and VERY excited but at the same time I can't imagine what those Boyd seniors are going through right now. Have to ask....What happened? I was at the game and I guess the penalties just got the best of them. Knew we could win but never expected a 3 touchdown lead.

You can call me classess or whatever, i actually picked you guys by 3 tds, but thats only because we made ya'll have to step up. If not for us being as good as we have ya'lls recruiting would have suffered...PERIOD.

right, right. TROUSDALE must be what made us good. Mess AJ and the coaches, and the players. All hail trousdale. Bow down to trousdale. Because coaching and players arent what makes a team good anymore, its the team we killed, that made us good. Gotcha. Makes perfect sense. By the way I know of two or three people that reported your explicit post. CoachT will getcha for that :rolleyes: cant learn the rules canya?

had me some chili cheese nachos in possumtown, left a bad taste in my mouth, but not as bad as the ones headed back down 24 with a case of butt whooping

hey coach your trailing by 3 scores late in the 3rd quarter, did you really think running it up the gut

and taking your sweet time doing it was the way to go, I swear I think they threw in the towel after halftime

had me some chili cheese nachos in possumtown, left a bad taste in my mouth, but not as bad as the ones headed back down 24 with a case of butt whooping

hey coach your trailing by 3 scores late in the 3rd quarter, did you really think running it up the gut

and taking your sweet time doing it was the way to go, I swear I think they threw in the towel after halftime

My son told me they didn't go near as hard in the second half.