Cannon County Coach quits!

Gridiron88

• 2 weeks later...

First I have to laugh reading about all this.Mr.Daniel is a great man who does so much for not only the community but High School football and others.His son got the job and his heart is big and he cares so that is a start.He wants to put good coaches around him and win.This reminds me of my baseball playing days when nobody wanted to manage or coach but ran their mouth all year.Little Johnny or Joey couldn't catch or hit but by God they should be a All Star.Well 1 year we had a great Manager who asked if anybody wanted to coach,he heard nothing so he went up to 2 parents and threw a hat at them and said you are my coaches now the rest of you come out and enjoy the games but if I hear a peep out of anybody I will ban you from the field!! Give the guy a chance.He is looking for a good coaching staff.The players need to be dedicated too and not run to mommy and daddy when they aren't babied.Hit the weight room,practice,go to camps,build strength and stamina.I like the Lions and Coach Daniel.Go get em Lions!!!

• 1 month later...

To the people who have nailed in on the head when it pertains to money and small town politics coupled with the disarray of Cannon County Football, I am filled with sorrow to say that, this will end up with the final result of the discontinuation of football in our county. The job or more of less to say the sport is up for him to lose. As someone who shared the field with him who also know about his days as a college clipboard holder, I know that any dark days that Cannon County Football has ever seen will be considered sunlight in the dark compared to what is about to unfold. The kids will most certainly exercise mutiny and the end result, folks, and you mark my words especially with the success of basketball (girls in particular) will be the discontinuation of the sport in itself. I am plenty sure football enthusiasts in the county will be pleading, "Say it ain't so!" My main conclusion is their is a reason why he was called "peanut" and it definitely didn't have anything to do with his snacking habits.

To the people who have nailed in on the head when it pertains to money and small town politics coupled with the disarray of Cannon County Football, I am filled with sorrow to say that, this will end up with the final result of the discontinuation of football in our county. The job or more of less to say the sport is up for him to lose. As someone who shared the field with him who also know about his days as a college clipboard holder, I know that any dark days that Cannon County Football has ever seen will be considered sunlight in the dark compared to what is about to unfold. The kids will most certainly exercise mutiny and the end result, folks, and you mark my words especially with the success of basketball (girls in particular) will be the discontinuation of the sport in itself. I am plenty sure football enthusiasts in the county will be pleading, "Say it ain't so!" My main conclusion is their is a reason why he was called "peanut" and it definitely didn't have anything to do with his snacking habits.

WOW!