Greeneville greene devils schedule next year ?

greenegreene22

Guarantee SH dropped GREENEVILLE

Can you expand on this statement? I mean does anyone know the reason SH dropped Greeneville? I know SH picked them up 2 years ago after greeneville had back-to-back state championship appearances....doesn't seem to me that the coach is intimidated or scared. SH coach used to be at Sull South and played greeneville then too.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as we know alcoa was just a 2 year deal and s hill along with the other upper east tn schools betsy wouldnt play us.

Well, it is always a 2-year deal, but it can be another 2-year deal if the coaches want to continue playing each other. I don't understand the out-of-state games. WG picked up a NC school and greeneville picked up a KY school. Seems like they would want to renew a 2-game series versus someone competetive around here.

Well, it is always a 2-year deal, but it can be another 2-year deal if the coaches want to continue playing each other. I don't understand the out-of-state games. WG picked up a NC school and greeneville picked up a KY school. Seems like they would want to renew a 2-game series versus someone competetive around here.

i agree also but from what ive been told and you know as well as us all we dont never here what is the truth and what is not when it comes to the scheduling - i feel it is a lot better to play schools in our region - but the thing i have been told is that everyone wants to play everybody but us - i really dont understand seems like to me if your king of the hill like greeneville has been for a while ( and im just making a reference here) that everybody whould want to knock you off the hill- atleast thats the way we used to play King of the Hill!

i agree also but from what ive been told and you know as well as us all we dont never here what is the truth and what is not when it comes to the scheduling - i feel it is a lot better to play schools in our region - but the thing i have been told is that everyone wants to play everybody but us - i really dont understand seems like to me if your king of the hill like greeneville has been for a while ( and im just making a reference here) that everybody whould want to knock you off the hill- atleast thats the way we used to play King of the Hill!

I think greenville should officially change their name to KING OF THE HILL!!

Can you expand on this statement? I mean does anyone know the reason SH dropped Greeneville? I know SH picked them up 2 years ago after greeneville had back-to-back state championship appearances....doesn't seem to me that the coach is intimidated or scared. SH coach used to be at Sull South and played greeneville then too.

Probably not since the Toppers are playing Brentwood Academy next year.

I think greenville should officially change their name to KING OF THE HILL!!

like i said not trying to be smart or nothing just curious why certain teams wont play greeneville thats all i was asking - and we will stick to the Greeneville greene Devils name i think that name sounds good! and for cyclones1 that will do pig that will do.

like i said not trying to be smart or nothing just curious why certain teams wont play greeneville thats all i was asking - and we will stick to the Greeneville greene Devils name i think that name sounds good! and for cyclones1 that will do pig that will do.

Are you callin me a pig because thats not very nice.

• 1 month later...

I talked to one of Greeneville's middle school basketball coaches a couple of weeks back and he said the Devils would be young this coming year.How about the players ,grade, size,speed for next year.What is the Devils team going to have ? Have not talked to you BVD in a while with my schedule,How are you doing ? Hope all is well with you as well as all the Greeneville coacht fans and parents that I talked to last year at Alcoa. Go Devils !! and I know you hate it BVD,but Roll Tribe !!.

• 2 months later...