Sullivan South The future

SOUTHREB

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before Greeneville they have EHS to contend with as well as Sullivan North. Next season looks to be a fun competitive season between South, North, EHS

I understand Betsy-South drew week 10. That should stoke the fire of an already hot rivalry. North will be way down next year. They lost most of their team to graduation.

Gonna be hard for South to compete with Greeneville on a regular playoff basis now

Don't be too sure of yourself DevilMan! I went to one Freshman/JV game last year and the Rebels were ahead of the Devils around 28-0 by halftime. I think it ended up around 35-7 or something like that. The next couple years will be strong for the Rebels. Looking forward to playing North, Greeneville, and EHS regularly again all quality programs with great head coaches. Heading to Betsy to cheer the Cyclones on Friday night!

Crawdad, has the 2013 schedule been firmed up yet?

All I've heard is that 3 Rivers dates have been drawn so coaches could work on their non-conference dates immediately. I gathered that Tennessee High would be week 0, Betsy week 10, Gate City and Boone would remain but not sure if in the same week slots as last year. The 4th non-conference game is yet to be determined but they hope to find another North Carolina team.

Don't be too sure of yourself DevilMan! I went to one Freshman/JV game last year and the Rebels were ahead of the Devils around 28-0 by halftime. I think it ended up around 35-7 or something like that. The next couple years will be strong for the Rebels. Looking forward to playing North, Greeneville, and EHS regularly again all quality programs with great head coaches. Heading to Betsy to cheer the Cyclones on Friday night!

Glad to see some locals comin out, we appreciate that. I think we will have our hands full with CAK. I think its gonna be a great game. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE.

GO CYCLONES!!!