Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

Then I would be willing to offer my house/cars/suvs/savings/dogs/lawnmower........etc as the wager.

Look...I know and surely you know that his game will come down to execution. The team that forces their game plan on the other team wins. Period. End of story. FC is VERY capable of winning this game. Will they? Who knows. Adamsville is VERY capable of winning this game Will we? Who knows. 2 good teams.

With that said, from the game that I watched against Boyd, The 2 things that jumped out at me were 1) FC's line is slooooooow. Both sides. Atleast slow compared to what we have played. 2) If FC plans on winging the rock around 30-40 times, OH MY!!! Like cardfan said, we've seen a couple of well above average QB's this year and it didnt work out well for any of them.

I'm a realist. I look at our team and any team cynically. Adamsville may not win this game but it will not be a runaway. Stop saying that it makes you look silly. ;)

JMO FWIW

First of all FC has 2 lineman on Murphy Fair's All-Sate team. One of them is a Mr. Football finalist. Both are going to play in college. So your definition of slow is not agreed with by many college coaches out there. Second FC will not throw the ball 30 to 40 times. They won;t have to, but if they did, it is Adamsville who would be in trouble. FC has speed all over the field. # 2, 3, 6, 10, and 12 all are 4.5 or better. I think FC's superior speed will be the difference in the game. You can't coach speed! Edited by misterfridaynight

If you think he is ignorant you haven't met me yet lol, and if you are going to beat Adamsville you are going to have to pay the refs too joking, both teams are good but Adamsville I believe is better and will take you to the woodshed.

I can't wait until next Saturday after the game to comment on this post. You better go ahead and see if u can find some superior defensive backs to cover our wide outs. SPEED. SPEED SPEED BABY.