Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

"GATA" told me who you are. Everbody better be nice to this one. TRUST ME. She is the All-Time #2 Adamsville fan. (behind Sam Robinson) ;)

Ofcourse, this all assumes that I am right about her identity. Am I right? Go Peay!!!!

Breaking news Sellsman11 you are incorrect on your identification of AHSMOM. but the person you were thinking about said to tell you she was on edge of her seat laughing at you.

Thats what you folks in the east dont understand. We have as much talent as they do and i promise you they are not working any harder than our boys. Only one real spot they have an advantage on talent and that is their QB, but we have decent talent their as well. Gonna be a better gama than you foks think. Neither team is just gonna lay down and let the other one run over them. The 2 best teams duke it out this Saturday and I cant wait

Here is what people overlook. You take AJ LONG, put him on RED BOILER SPRINGS, trousdale, even gordonsville with good normal average speed and strength receivers, he is no where near the quarterback. When the ball is thrown the defensive backs fight with the receivers over the ball due to AVERAGE speed. BUT , when AJ throws the ball to REMUS(4.5) CALE(4.5) and WATTS (4.5). Parker 6'3 great hands. Hodges(scrapper for the ball) the first 3 I mentioned are 10-15 yards beyond the defensive backs down field and its usually an easy catch. When you double on one of them it leaves the other 2or3 wide open. AJ is a great athlete, but he should be VERY VERY greatful for his set of 5 primary receivers.

good points but when you defend that with db's that are 6'4" , 6'2", and 6'3" and run in the 4.5 ranges it mnakes for a lot more of an even playing field. We have faced big fast receivers several times this year and each time made those teams look fr somkething else to do. Throw 50-50 balls and we will take our share of them. ou dont get 27 picks by being slow and undersized.

And you don't think the FC team will play with heart? All I can say is heart will only get you so far. To quote Tim Tebow:" Hardwork beats talent, when talent doen't work hard." But when talent works hard, then the talent will win every time. Also, to quote one of my high school football coach buddies: It ain't about the Xs and Os,it's about the Jimmys and the Joes. FC's talent is working hard and they can out Jimmy and Joe the Cardinals.

. You better not go to sleep, you may slip into a coma because its obvious you have bumped your head! Blah, Blah, Blah. You think I'm joking; but I'm not!!!

good points but when you defend that with db's that are 6'4" , 6'2", and 6'3" and run in the 4.5 ranges it mnakes for a lot more of an even playing field. We have faced big fast receivers several times this year and each time made those teams look fr somkething else to do. Throw 50-50 balls and we will take our share of them. ou dont get 27 picks by being slow and undersized.

Let me say this. If you have defensive backs that are 6'4, 6'3, and 6'2 and they all run a 4.5. I really fe sorry for us at friendship. Man. No team in the NFL has those type if defensive backs. What I really am saying is that I think your full of those little itty bitty round goat turds. Lol.