Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

You do realize that Adamsville is an open-zoned public school don't you? Please get a clue as to what you are crying about.

No the only thing I know about A'ville is that is the home of Sheriff Buford Pusser and they are getting manhandled by kids that are NOT from Tennessee. Well some KEY players that are not from Tennessee. I bet their are some kids from TC on that team too. Anyone know where all the kids come from?

You can defend it all you want but it is not fair for privates to play the public schools. Glad you guys are moving up, and see all you can while you are in Cookeville, you wont be back next year. :popcorneater:

Not an FCS fan. However, if you know that FCS or any other private school is breaking rules, you should present your evidence to the TSSAA and let them deal with it. Othewise, it does nothing but make you appear to be whining because your team is getting beat.

What rules? Anyone can goto a private school from anywhere.

No the only thing I know about A'ville is that is the home of Sheriff Buford Pusser and they are getting manhandled by kids that are NOT from Tennessee. Well some KEY players that are not from Tennessee. I bet their are some kids from TC on that team too. Anyone know where all the kids come from?

You can defend it all you want but it is not fair for privates to play the public schools. Glad you guys are moving up, and see all you can while you are in Cookeville, you wont be back next year. :popcorneater:

So you admit that you don't really know what you are talking about? You did not realize that Adamsville is an open zoned school that you were crying about in your original post. Tell us all who the kids are from FCS that do not currently live in Tennessee according to TSSAA rules. Again, if you know that they are breaking rules, turn them into the TSSAA.

So you admit that you don't really know what you are talking about? You did not realize that Adamsville is an open zoned school that you were crying about in your original post. Tell us all who the kids are from FCS that do not currently live in Tennessee according to TSSAA rules. Again, if you know that they are breaking rules, turn them into the TSSAA.

Just really happy they are going to the private division next year. I think it horrible for public school with zone requirements have to play with them.

And yes I don't know everything about TSSAA but I can post on here, and say what I want to say. And you can't do anything about it.

I will tell you that I heard that great story about the coach walking in the the admissions office and just "finding" an all state player from PA just sitting there. That was classic! Glad I stayed home and watched this game and heard that, that was AWESOME!!

Edited by 1113sm

Just really happy they are going to the private division next year. I think it horrible for public school with zone requirements to play with them.

And yes I don't know everything about TSSAA but I can post on here, and say what I want to say. And you can't do anything about it.

Hey Einstein, Adamsville, IS an open-zoned public school. They are what you are crying about.

Just really happy they are going to the private division next year. I think it horrible for public school with zone requirements to play with them.

Grow up & play football. I don't like fcs (well i mainly don't like one or two of their fans). But, whiners never win. If FCS broke a rule, report them. If they didn't, quit whining. An Adamsville fan has posted about open enrollment in your county, so you have a huge advantage against many teams. But if you didn't break a rule, I'm not going to whine about it.