Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

Commanderman,I've always given you credit for acknowledging the advantages FCS holds over the publics and for being a classy poster.I congratulate you on your teams success,they're a machine.I'll also say that I was impressed with the teams attitude...they hit hard until the whistle,then offered a hand to the 'Cards to help them up.Long maybe hasn't been at FCS long enough for that to rub off on him,as I was dissappointed in his attitude and sportsmanship,but overall a classy team that deserves all the accolades received.I was wrong about the Cardinals being on the same level as the Commanders,but you were a long way from seeing their A game too,not that it would've mattered in the end but some good kids are hurting right now because of their poor preformance on the big stage,so a little more decorum from you might ease the sting a little bit(Adamsville's kids deserve a lot of respect for their behavior,they have a lot in common with ya'lls kids...classiest team in the west by far).Back to back state titles...what a way to depart from DI(not gonn'a miss y'all LOL)and good luck in DII.

Edited by tradertwo

We all talk trash and the bad thing is we can't shut him up. They were the best team in 2a this year and Adamsville deserved to be there. Cards you guys are a class act and congrats on your season. Commander girl you suck but congrats again..... lol Doyle drink that coke and next year the wager continues.......

Winning tastes better with a fine whine. Haha!

Commanderman,I've always given you credit for acknowledging the advantages FCS holds over the publics and for being a classy poster.I congratulate you on your teams success,they're a machine.I'll also say that I was impressed with the teams attitude...they hit hard until the whistle,then offered a hand to the 'Cards to help them up.Long maybe hasn't been at FCS long enough for that to rub off on him,as I was dissappointed in his attitude and sportsmanship,but overall a classy team that deserves all the accolades received.I was wrong about the Cardinals being on the same level as the Commanders,but you were a long way from seeing their A game too,not that it would.ve mattered in the end but some good kids are hurting right now because of their poor preformance on the big stage,so a little more decorum from you might ease the sting a little bit(Adamsville's kids deserve a lot of respect for their behavior,they have a lot in common with ya'lls kids...classiest team in the west by far).Back to back state titles...what a way to depart from DI(not gonn'a miss y'all LOL)and good luck in DII.

Lol thanks and we'll need a lot of luck if we can't develop a few linemen. We always have great athletes but lack a good line in some years. Adamsvilles kids were classy and I'm glad they didn't try to get chippy once they knew it was over and I thought that was awesome. I know it wasn't their A game, but I'd think a lot of that had to do with us. I enjoyed this game much more than last years and I thought it was much more competitive although the score may not reflect that. Honestly the only reason I act like I do on here is because I knew Adamsvilles players were reading this stuff and the more they think about the crap posted on these boards, then the less they'll be focusing for their jobs on the upcoming game and of course I think that favors us. So sorry for coming across as classless most of the time, but it will prob continue

Lol thanks and we'll need a lot of luck if we can't develop a few linemen. We always have great athletes but lack a good line in some years. Adamsvilles kids were classy and I'm glad they didn't try to get chippy once they knew it was over and I thought that was awesome. I know it wasn't their A game, but I'd think a lot of that had to do with us. I enjoyed this game much more than last years and I thought it was much more competitive although the score may not reflect that. Honestly the only reason I act like I do on here is because I knew Adamsvilles players were reading this stuff and the more they think about the crap posted on these boards, then the less they'll be focusing for their jobs on the upcoming game and of course I think that favors us. So sorry for coming across as classless most of the time, but it will prob continue

LOL...Knox Webb's fans prolly deserve a lil' rubbin' the wrong way...just don't RSVP more crow than you can stomach!

How did adamsville make it to a championship game I mean really.......I traveled to a lot of 1a games this yr and that's the worst playoff team that I saw....just asking is the west regions and brackets that week or did they play hot 4 weeks in a row. Their speed was not even close to middle and east tn football......