Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

Guest OldManChilders

Did I hear that right, FC graduated 16 Seniors last year and they are back in the State Game. The Vols need that recruiter in Knoxville. lol

Which one? We have several.

We all talk trash and the bad thing is we can't shut him up. They were the best team in 2a this year and Adamsville deserved to be there. Cards you guys are a class act and congrats on your season. Commander girl you suck but congrats again..... lol Doyle drink that coke and next year the wager continues.......

you'll have to drive up on Thursday next year if you want to collect that Coca-Cola, if you can get by Adamsville

Congrats to FCS, I saw a prepared team, executed well in all aspects. Long not as impressive as some of the other qtr backs in the area, however he did not do anything to hurt you. Soph RB for friendship , has good tools, Watts was solid, as was Mitchell, Remus and Martin.

Long did what was asked of him, had he been asked to do more he would have

and I saw 2 good Soph RB's today

Lol thanks and we'll need a lot of luck if we can't develop a few linemen. We always have great athletes but lack a good line in some years. Adamsvilles kids were classy and I'm glad they didn't try to get chippy once they knew it was over and I thought that was awesome. I know it wasn't their A game, but I'd think a lot of that had to do with us. I enjoyed this game much more than last years and I thought it was much more competitive although the score may not reflect that. Honestly the only reason I act like I do on here is because I knew Adamsvilles players were reading this stuff and the more they think about the crap posted on these boards, then the less they'll be focusing for their jobs on the upcoming game and of course I think that favors us. So sorry for coming across as classless most of the time, but it will prob continue

always enjoy your posts CommanderMan, keep up the good work