Sept. 13 at East Ridge

Sept. 20 McMinn Central*

Sept. 27 Walker Valley

Oct. 4 at Sequoyah*

Oct. 11 Notre Dame

Oct. 18 at Sweetwater*

Oct. 25 at South Pittsburg

Nov. 1 Loudon*

Wish we could have still played signal mountain we dropped a good team and picked up a weak one (east ridge) nice to see Loudon though that will be a tough game for sure

I also wish we had kept Signal, very nice people and a very good program. Notre Dame is a team on the rise and Coach Davis has always liked having them on the schedule. The one that makes zero sense to me is East Ridge. I was hoping maybe we could figure out some way to keep Meigs on the schedule or get Cleveland, which was rumored.

I also wish we had kept Signal, very nice people and a very good program. Notre Dame is a team on the rise and Coach Davis has always liked having them on the schedule. The one that makes zero sense to me is East Ridge. I was hoping maybe we could figure out some way to keep Meigs on the schedule or get Cleveland, which was rumored.

I agree on the Norte Dame thing, they have good coaches and are going to be a good program. I do wish we kept y'all on the schedule too. I will come see you guys next year anyway. Good luck.

I agree meigs was a huge rivalry lost

Rumor I heard was that marion and polk were going to start a series again.........guess that didn't happen after all??

I was hoping maybe we could figure out some way to keep Meigs on the schedule or get Cleveland, which was rumored.

Cleveland plays Cookeville, at Cookeville, on August 30th.

Polk goes to Chattanooga Central on August 30th.

The Purple Pounders had already said they wanted out of this match-up, seems like August 30th Cleveland vs Polk would have benefited everyone involved!!