2013 BRAC

IronMask22

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure who the best pitcher on each team is? I thought Braham was probably best for Greeneville but could be Zack, and the Freshman has done well also. I was surprised Braham pitched against South Greene Saturday. While it is double elimination, you don't want to have to win 2 games on Wed. As for Grainger, they pitched Tindell and Bates. Bates pitched against Greeneville and gave up 2 earned runs and they had some errors. Douglas pitched the other game against Greeneville, 4 earned runs with a HR at home. Kiser and Cabbage also pitch. I'm not sure who their 'best' is on any given day. I know Tindell pitched a lot for them in the past so I wondered if he wasn't hurt since he hasn't pitched so much this year.

On another note.....did you see Happy Valley beat Unicoi and put them in the losers bracket? Don't mean they won't still win it, but Elizabethton could be tough to beat twice assuming they beat Sullivan East and Happy Valley. Elizabethton beat Happy Valley 12-2 today, after winning a miracle over Sullivan East yesterday.

Greeneville gets the win over Grainger and South Greene beats West Greene in the 7th. So, SG plays Grainger tomorrow night with the winner playing Greeneville on Wed. The winner of tomorrow nights game also moves to regionals with Greeneville. Grainger must not have much pitching or saving it to play against South Greene. The kid that started done well the first two innings but was shelled in the 3rd inning giving up 5 runs and the Grainger coaches didn't even make a mound visit. Bowman pitched a good game with 2 of Graingers runs coming in the first inning on 3 errors in one play. I don't think either team is capable of beating Greeneville twice on Wed.

Greeneville gets the win over Grainger and South Greene beats West Greene in the 7th. So, SG plays Grainger tomorrow night with the winner playing Greeneville on Wed. The winner of tomorrow nights game also moves to regionals with Greeneville. Grainger must not have much pitching or saving it to play against South Greene. The kid that started done well the first two innings but was shelled in the 3rd inning giving up 5 runs and the Grainger coaches didn't even make a mound visit. Bowman pitched a good game with 2 of Graingers runs coming in the first inning on 3 errors in one play. I don't think either team is capable of beating Greeneville twice on Wed.

Greenpap, was WG/SG a good game? What happened in 7th?

Edited by spike00

The wheels run off for WG in the top of the 7th and SG scored 8 runs. It was a good close game up till that point.

For any that may not know, you can go to the Tusculum website and see game stats, box scores and play by play for each past game and you can also follow the game live by web. The games are being broadcast live over FM 87.7 as well, I have heard the radio guys and they are good. They pump every kid that does something good no matter the team. Fun stuff.