2013 HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS

34ME

Duckman I beleive the season before this year the rebel middle school only lost to huntingdon and then the bowl game. That is a good year, now this past season they struggled. Get your facts straight. Losing to the stangs middle school team the last two years, is something most teams did I think those stangs only lost one game in two years.

My facts are pretty straight. I guess it all depends on who's grading the performance. I do believe the Rebs will get better but there is a lot of work to be done. The Rebels need quality and leadership at the 11th and 12th grade level ASAP to make a big difference. There are some difference makers there if they step up and do it.

Obion County surprised they agreed to schedule us while they are a big school they also have been rebuilding the last few year still with the depth they have it should still be quite interesting. Where is Swo lurking on our boards when you need him I dont know too much about obion county honestly, since we havent played them in who knows when lol I dont remember if we have ever played them.

I'll give my thoughts about the other programs and how I think it is, probably tonight or tommorrow. Thanks again KingGuru, like you said you are the real guru :)

thanks kermit, if i was such a poser as the other guru claims I am I would go on every Perry County thread and talk about how bad they are and how they will get beat every game they play.. THIS Guru has more class than that!

THE KING HAS SPOKEN!