Region V - Young, but up & coming...

Sommers

Indy is really down this year. I have seen them suffer a few bad team loses to some unlikely competitors. Scoring 16 against Wilson Central and their strong line up their bringing this year is a success for Indy. Indy is not the team everybody is used too from the past few years. I would like to see Wilson Central wrestle some of the top teams like Father Ryan, Cleveland, etc. and see how they stack up. Coach Kramer has a tough young group over there.

I believe WC deserves the high ranking even without the highest level tests. Beating Ravenwood & even Brentwood says a lot to me. Outside of SD, Ryan, Cleve., and CBHS I'm not sure if anyone else would beat them right now.

Any more region V match-ups? Results?

Coggins dnp, but congrats to Tyler Sells for winning 1st place today at the Bradley Central tournament and beating the #1 seed- 195-3, 4x state champ from AL!!

Also placing was Jevon Brown 3rd, Austin Wells 4th, & Tyler Garrison 5th...great job guys!!

Any other Region V results?

Edited by Sommers

Congrats to Region V's Eagleville studs including our powerhouse at 120...

Who made the Bear's finals...1st/2nd Dakota Bromley (BC) dec. Casey Dodson (Eag), 6-5

Also, Ol BCB is absolutely right about about their fine young man & finalist.. Mr Blake S. and his balance... Wrestling, academics, desires to serve others - his family and our Maker. Papa's chest is popping buttons! (although he knows mom is where most of that talent comes from.

Edited by Sommers

Even though a few coaches are never content with region allignments, and this region V will be altered once again, IN THE MEAN TIME... I must give my pre-Kudos to both Blackman-going over to Brentwood and Smyrna-down to Chattanooga to display what keeps building in Rutherford county... A sport that no longer belongs just to Chattanooga-The Central's-Bradley & Ryan!

Good luck, I mean.... SKILL, guys!

BTW... Keep it up Heritage-TN & PG! COME BACK GREENBACK! ...Farragot?

Papabear is working hard to hold the left side of the state together!! Price & Miller the far Right!! :)