HERITAGE UPSET BRADLEY

stonehot87

Keagan and Nic are not their only good kids. They have a lot of wrestlers that work all year around and travel all over the place to get their butts kicked by the best. And dedicated coaches in both Senior and Junior Teaster. I've been saying that they deserve to be in those rankings, and this definitely proves it. Regardless of whether Bradley is down or not.

KingGreene, you are right. The entire HHS team works hard like they should and sorry for not knowing all the names and wrestlers/coaches but I didn't have a D1 background while I was in high school. So I did name the one guy that I know does everything he can to be the best he can

Yes, Keagan has made a name for himself after putting his time in over many off seasons. I'm glad to see other kids who are doing the same making names for themselves as well. I also love to see a school not previously known for wrestling beating a team that is known to be a dynasty program in the sport! It's exciting to see the hard work pay off for those country boys!

Edited by KingGreene

Told you Deihmer was tough! 13-9 loss against a senior that is ranked #3 in the state and a returning State medalist... Not too shabby for a freshman!

Big win for Crawford also! How was the match going before the fall?

Crawford: Score tied 2-2 Crawford got reversal and the pin. Diemer wrestled very well. A lot of talent in the Bradley lighter weighs. The freshman did very well with Juan Hernandez(106) & Diemer both having great matches. This was definitely a whole team effort for HHS. They had a kid out with an injury (S.Boring) and some still a little banged up from the Falcon Frenzy, but they came together and wrestled great. Edited by blah67

What a Historic Day for Heritage! The results of good coaching in the far right (too late thurs.) & of course, the peewee feeders are paying off obviously!!

Yes, BC will be back to form and even a contender for a top 3-4 finish this season (esp. 2013-14) as expected, but it appears Heritage is for real now & building something significant like PF has been doing for a little while now.

As for the area... Too bad Greenback & Farragot didn't keep their momentum from a few years back. Gibbs? Halls? Morristown East? Jefferson co?

Edited by Sommers

For the first time in forever Bradley is actually rebuilding. Cleveland rebuilt its progr that was pretty good in the 80s and started a kids club that is loaded with coaches. Not saying Bradley kids club isn't good but they now compete with another where they used to get most of the talent. Walker Valley also starting having a team has hurt the Bears. That said I don't think what Bradley has done in the past will ever be beat by a public school again they set the bar and many teams across the state decided to rise to it they have helped make wrestling in TN what it is today. And Heritage is on the rise they have a solid team and thier middle school has one stud plus a few more who will make a lot of noise in highschool. In no other sport none will you see the work that goes into being average as you do wrestling all wrestlers should be proud of what they do it is the hardest sport has been will be.

Edited by anotherback
  • Upvote 1