LIBERTY BEATS JACKSON SOUTHSIDE ONCE AGAIN

WestTNtopReporter

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that will be a very good game 2. They amount of good teams competing for 2 state spots is amazing SS is loaded with talented Bolivar is very good liberty will be right there Covington with Demetrius Dyson is a dangerous team and in Memphis we have Mitchell who is beating up on everyone in there district Sheffield who are Ranked in the top 10 and also owns a win against Melrose but the team noone is talkin about is Trezevant they have beating sheffield and Fayette Ware Have 5 players who can score in double digits on a night basis and feature two of the most underrated players in the state in Tyrone Wooten who can score with anyone and Tadarius Neely who is a beast in the paint they will be right there at the end and can't Fayette Ware who I think are a lot better then they showed against SS its going to very interesting come region time

I think that will be a very good game 2. They amount of good teams competing for 2 state spots is amazing SS is loaded with talented Bolivar is very good liberty will be right there Covington with Demetrius Dyson is a dangerous team and in Memphis we have Mitchell who is beating up on everyone in there district Sheffield who are Ranked in the top 10 and also owns a win against Melrose but the team noone is talkin about is Trezevant they have beating sheffield and Fayette Ware Have 5 players who can score in double digits on a night basis and feature two of the most underrated players in the state in Tyrone Wooten who can score with anyone and Tadarius Neely who is a beast in the paint they will be right there at the end and can't Fayette Ware who I think are a lot better then they showed against SS its going to very interesting come region time

I MUST AGREE... All these teams have a chance in the BORO.. Maybe coaching will put on of these teams over the edge......

I think. Coaching plays a big part of it if so that would make bolivar and mitchell the favs as they have the best coaches but I think that. Jax ss talent on most nights give them a real advantag its just too early to tell I can't wait until feb

Jackson SS will struggle in the regional semis if the have to fce Liberty or Bolivar.. Mark my words