new schedules for 4-5A

Guest region4fan

Guest region4fan

Does anyone have access to the new schedules for next year's region 4 5 A? I know that Mt. juliet and wilson Central switched places, but did anyone else go down? I also know that Siegel was added. I was told that Lavergne was supposed to move down????????

Posted by region4fan:

Does anyone have access to the new schedules for next year's region 4 5 A? I know that Mt. juliet and wilson Central switched places, but did anyone else go down? I also know that Siegel was added. I was told that Lavergne was supposed to move down????????

The only thing that is changing is like u said, Mt. Juliet is droping to 4a, and Wilson Central is taking t heir spot. Also, yes, Siegel is gonna be in the region as well.

Guest region4fan

TO OLINEATHLEYTE: I have not seen you on lately. Great win on Friday. Little #12 was hanging tough!If you are a senior, I am especially proud of you for giving 4 years of blood, sweat, and tears to Oakland High School. I know that you will teasure all your days there. Thanks for being such a class act all the time. We fans are always proud of you guys. Seeing how other players and fans act online from other schools, I am especially proud of you! Now give it to those BEARS on Friday. May GOD be with you.

Posted by region4fan:

TO OLINEATHLEYTE: I have not seen you on lately. Great win on Friday. Little #12 was hanging tough!If you are a senior, I am especially proud of you for giving 4 years of blood, sweat, and tears to Oakland High School. I know that you will teasure all your days there. Thanks for being such a class act all the time. We fans are always proud of you guys. Seeing how other players and fans act online from other schools, I am especially proud of you! Now give it to those BEARS on Friday. May GOD be with you.

Yea, i havent really been on in a while.and your right, it was a great win for us. We needed that to get us goin and give us some momentum going into the Mt. Juliet game, and hopefully playoffs. and yes, i am a senior and 2 year starter. I have been here since my freshman year when we didnt win a single game and had 70 players. Now, there are 10 seniors left who were on my freshman team with me. It has been a lot of fun at ohs, and i am glad to have had the chance to play for great coaches and with my friends, and have good fans such as u out there supporting us. This year has gone by so fast, i just hope Rhs takes it to smyrna this friday so we get a shot at the playoffs, cuz once you get there, throw out all records, all other games. You play a whole new season.

Region4fan i just wanna thank you for being such a good fan and always taking up for us.Our fans are such good people who always back us.Hope we don't let you down. Olineathlete, thank you for leading us players this year. you seniors are great to us and have taught us lots . we will miss you next year. our coaches at Oakland are the BEST!! They encourage us and are so hard working.thanks for taking time away from your families to teach us about football and life.and I especially want to tell my parents thanks for always supporting me and my teammates. one more thing our booster club can't be beat. man that steak last week was gooooood!!!!

Guest region4fan

TO OLANDPATS:

Thanks a lot for your kind words. Those programs that are struggling with character issues could sure take a lesson from you guys at OAKLAND HIGH!!! You are a total class act. And a product of good coaches and good parents!GO PATRIOTS!!!