Pin-TN's coverage of MTSU vs Cumberland

WrestlingGod

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part owner at Nemesis now, so feel free to bump into me some time soon ;)

That's great news, Coach.....we love that place! It was always worth the drive from Tullahoma, but a little tough to do from Soddy,,,haha.... Next time we pass through for some Toot's,, we will drop-in to say hi....

Best of luck the rest of the season,,,you are doing a lot of great things up there!

CC,,,sends...

Coach Knepper has got quality young men as well, sometimes kids can have all the wrestling ability in the world yet let it go to waste. I hope one day his program goes to the next level and is supported by the university. Coach you seem to have good vision and we hope for its continued success. Lastly, i cant stand excuses, if this...if that, if a frog had a glass arse hed only hop once.........You lose, own it. No excuses

Cumberland University is a class act program that is on the rise in the NAIA and I expect Coach Allen to bring home a NAIA Championship sometime soon (next few years)...their staff has my utmost respect and am very fortunate to have them here in Middle Tennessee to help support the wrestling community. These guys don't make excuses, they just get right back into the grind. They were missing a few starters from the meet, which can happen to any good team at any time (as we all know) but to their credit still showed up and wrestled their butts off (especially Jacob Shirley at 165 who was down by 10 and pinned our guy at 6:59).

Coach Knepper