Archer Leads McCallie Invite Through Quarterfinals

bbb

Congrats to Cleveland,,,, for just pulling ahead 150.5; Arches 145.5; Soddy 112.0......

Lets go Soddy! Lets have the top two teams be from Tennessee!!!

Q,,,sends...

The Soddy Central and Bradley Cleveland kids could never catch up to that Archer Speedwagen! They hit the throttle and never let up! Congrachulations to Archer and somebody has lit a fire under those Bradley Cleveland boys, they went hard (except for ALop). He got worked in the semis.

• Upvote 1

1. Archer High School - 254.0

2. Cleveland High School - 218.5

3. Soddy Daisy High School - 179.5

4. Union County High School - 151.5

5. Carrollton High School - 145.5

6. Baylor School - 139.5

7. McCallie School - 138.0

8. Alexander High School - 117.0

9. Hillcrest High School - 109.5

10. LaFayette High School - 96.5

Baylor tops McCallie by 1.5 points. Could be a nip and tuck dual this year

Edited by Newestguy

You just named teams from 3 different classifications.

true ...I was hoping Mr Collins Hill Himself would clarify. Okay decipher this ol friend RMC & New ones as well... Didn't Pope come up to the same class with CH & Archer? I never was a fan of these classes anyway, but I must admit, I've been wondering how these pidily small schools... the Jefferson's & Camden's woulda coulda match up its true.

I must ask... How's Jim's Pope boys doin today at the Maynard duals BTW? He says he's looking forward to the archer/CH matchups,,,, ARE YOU? or would yours & Stephen's CH prefer being in one of those smaller divisions this year? To me, setting classes aside, Ga wrestling is interesting never the less, whether hypothetical or not.

true ...I was hoping Mr Collins Hill Himself would clarify. Okay decipher this ol friend RMC & New ones as well... Didn't Pope come up to the same class with CH & Archer? I never was a fan of these classes anyway, but I must admit, I've been wondering how these pidily small schools... the Jefferson's & Camden's woulda coulda match up its true.

I must ask... How's Jim's Pope boys doin today at the Maynard duals BTW? He says he's looking forward to the archer/CH matchups,,,, ARE YOU? or would yours & Stephen's CH prefer being in one of those smaller divisions this year? To me, setting classes aside, Ga wrestling is interesting never the less, whether hypothetical or not.

No, Pope is either 4A or 5A. Archer, Collins Hill, Camden are 6A. Not sure if Jefferson is 2A or 3A.

Pope lost to Brandon, Fl 46 - 22 in finals.

I'd say Archer is team to beat in 6A, but looks like Georgia wrestling is ok. Congrats to Archer, Pope, and Jefferson.

Camden has never been a piddly school as you describe them. They are in the largest classification in Ga and won the 5A Dual championship(largest at the time) last year. Which means they would have smoked any team in TN. Jefferson was on the same level last year.

Pope is still one class lower. this year which is 5A.

you need anything else clarified?

Camden has never been a piddly school as you describe them. They are in the largest classification in Ga and won the 5A Dual championship(largest at the time) last year. Which means they would have smoked any team in TN. Jefferson was on the same level last year.

Pope is still one class lower. this year which is 5A.

you need anything else clarified?

HEY I'M NOT AN EXPERT ON TN WRESTLING, MUCH LESS ON GA, as some may have detected, but if memory serves me right... CH has been the team to beat for years with past powerhouses Parkview and then McEachern. I belive most years they were the untouchables down there. Today, if all divisions were to compete,,, please rank... Not Pope or Archer then?

Archer is the team in 6A

CH...tween a drunk Coach and inter fighting (they pissed off Mitchell= no benefactor) but still have 2 of the best small guys around though is not the old CH

Camden was a flash... good last year but unless new sub base boys move in ...solid but not Archer solid.

5 A is all Pope...best team in Ga. all classes

4 A is Carrollton and Gilmer...Heritage with new Coach = death spiral

3A is all about Woodward Academy led by the brothers Pike

2A is Jefferson not last years team but still pretty strong

A if any body even cares... will be tween Bremen and GL

for stoney...oops sommers

All class top 3

1 Pope

2 Archer

3 Jefferson

Edited by mfceo