Tri-County Seven- Week #5

coachh17

I coached for years and NEVER used refs costing us a game or 'stopping our momentum EVERY time' as a reason for losing there was ALWAYS something I as a coach or my team could've done better like giving up second chance points, missing shots in the paint or foul shots. But like you said I wasn't there I just don't like hearing crying about refs take a look at your team and see what the team could've done better and move on.

I agree with this totally and we said that. If they hadn't missed opportunities, it would not have been close enough for refs to make a difference. I never said they played a perfect game, just that when that when the Lady Cycones had opportunity to take the win, the officials kept them from it at the end. I am through arguing about this, it is a fact. People from Dorman and other schools even said it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with this totally and we said that. If they hadn't missed opportunities, it would not have been close enough for refs to make a difference. I never said they played a perfect game, just that when that when the Lady Cycones had opportunity to take the win, the officials kept them from it at the end. I am through arguing about this, it is a fact. People from Dorman and other schools even said it.

Who's arguing? But As long as u got confirmation from the people of Dorman and other schools I'll buy it. Seriously???That's too funny. C'mon Man....... or woman Edited by bballfan05

Does Dugger know one of his players is posting on here? Or is it Mommy?

Come On Man...........

Would almost say he does I hear he tries to control everything the girls can't open a bag of doritos or crack open a pepsi without him knowing lol(but that's hearsay) but from reading post on FB or tweets aout how the girls hate playin bball for him I'm gonna say he doesn't know(that's factual) *HINT* be careful what you post you never know who may read it kids these days have no clue