The Warriors from Jasper in 2013

OLD PIRATE

North Jackson had three or four faster than any player Marion had. Also, I doubt you have a freshmen faster than 21 for Marion.

Heys guys, Glenn here again. I saw you guys play I promise. 21 was not that fast. If I was guessing I would say he was more big than fast. Number 12 for South Pittsburg would beat him if he tried to catch him. He is fast and is just a freshman. They have two other freshman that are pretty fast to. One is more big and the other is more fast.

From Glenn

I didn't realize Moccassin Bend let y'all have Internet access on Sundays Glenn?

Hey guys its Glenn. Your question was something sounding racist. I have never heard of that tribe but I'm not Indian. I'm full Caucasian.

From Glenn

Hi it's Glen again. Im not looking for a fight so i dont want u to beat me with anything. I was trying to make you mad. I saw your Warriors and I dont think they are as good as you think they are. They are def not very fast. South Pittsburg is fast. They have 3 freshman that are all fast. 12 is probably the fastest of the 3. 7 and 30 are sophomores and if I was guessing I would say they are pretty fast too. 2 Im not sure what grade he is in but he is pretty fast as well. 6 is really fast and would burn toast on your boys. 28 is good to and likes to hurdle guys. Your Warriors didn't do anything against Tyner. Tyner isn't very good and have only won 6-7 games a year that last several years. South Pittsburg beat them both times they played so if they can stop you with their fast guys then the Pirates will stop you with theirs.

From Glenn

Did all that speed help the pirates when they couldn't tackle Polk Co or Wayne CO? Glenn hello Glenn ... We are not going to run around the Pirates... We are going to run through them....

Did all that speed help the pirates when they couldn't tackle Polk Co or Wayne CO? Glenn hello Glenn ... We are not going to run around the Pirates... We are going to run through them....

Feller, Zeman is a big ole Youngon and with his size most will attack him around the knees, so look for him to have a serious injury before the season is over. The fact he plays LB makes him a candidate for double jeopardy! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Feller, Zeman is a big ole Youngon and with his size most will attack him around the knees, so look for him to have a serious injury before the season is over. The fact he plays LB makes him a candidate for double jeopardy!

If they try to attack him around the knees then he just hurdles them seen it more then once last season and he did it once over a guy standing straight up just saying.

If they try to attack him around the knees then he just hurdles them seen it more then once last season and he did it once over a guy standing straight up just saying.

You obviously missed part of the point! Him playing LB creates opportunities for him to get blocked by big lineman that he won't be able to hurdle. He has good size and him playing challenging positions on both sides of the futeball makes him an easy target! Edited by OLD PIRATE

Hey guys, Glenn again. We beat Polk County the last two years and the main reason was because they were not very fast. Pirates defense will be a year better and almost all Seniors. They will tackle better this year as well. At least they looked improved from what I saw. Last year we had trouble tackling everyone even Whitwell. Only reason we lost in Playoffs is because Gordonsville was pretty fast. Maybe as fast as the Pirates but not quite as fast as our number 2 last year but still really fast. I guess you guys say this stuff every year but last year you lost to the only teams you played that was fast or at least pretty fast. If I was you I would work on that. You guys need to get faster to beat the Pirates.