Someone help me understand the history

utvolzfan

I would like to better understand why Vic Wharton, CBJ 2014 commit has played for three different high schools in the last 3 yrs? Why did he leave his school in Knoxville to go to CPA and then why did he leave CPA to play at Independence?

Reading through this lengthy thread might give some hints. Start about page 5.

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/224159-another-d1-pick-up-for-indy-eagles/page__hl__%20vic%20%20wharton__st__40

I would like to better understand why Vic Wharton, CBJ 2014 commit has played for three different high schools in the last 3 yrs? Why did he leave his school in Knoxville to go to CPA and then why did he leave CPA to play at Independence?

Family wanted to get closer to Nashville area, hence move to CPA

From what I read he violated CPA school of conduct rules ( I know a thread on a CPA topic covered/detailed this )

Then CPA to Indy b/c his godfather is Kevin Dyson (Head coach and AD ) plus they offered his dad track coach

As Dyson left after the season the running joke is he will transfer again?

No doubt kid is very exciting in the open field and explosive but from what I heard not liked by many of his teammates due to his I not in TEAM...

Still a very exciting HS player!

But If I'm Vols fan would not get to excited