District 8AA

Tgoad

Congratulations to Upperman for winning the region. The district has a chance of sending 2 teams to the state tournament. I heard that Coach Patton was forced out as baseball coach on Wednesday. Also heard that nobody in the building would coach baseball. They asked Tayes and Choate and both said no. The administration is hoping that Dickie Brown will take the job, but his love is football and he is going to be retiring soon. They (YAI) have the job posted on the TSSAA website. A person would have a big job in front of him (or HER) if they wanted to build a solid program. With no support from the administration and a group of parents who think their kid is Division 1 material, The dragons may be searching long and hard for a replacement fot "the General". I wish the kids the best of luck. I hope that they find a coach that loves the game, knows the game, has a great work ethic, and is a coach who teaches the kids to play the game as it is meant to be played. Good luck Upperman! Good luck MCMS, and good luck YAI! I feel for Coach Patton. I wish her the very best. Before somebody takes the job ; they should talk to her. She knows thd good, the bad , and the ugly that comes with the job! Go 8AA. Win it all!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic