Baylor over Soddy?

Newestguy

. Clearly this is a very sensitive topic for me. Bottom-line this is a long story and an onion with many layers,,,,yet I would be a child to vent all I know and feel on here. So I will just stick to the facts that broke the camels back. My son started the year at 138, there was some drama, a returning state champion left the team, my son was pushed down to 132, and a JV kid was handed 138. That was over a month ago and it's clear my son can't make 132/134, and the time he did he had the worst tournament of his 11 year career. All I asked after seeing first hand what a horrible idea/ plan it was for him to go and or continue to try and go 134,,, was for him to be allowed to wrestle off for his original position at 140. My requests where ignored and I was not going to just sit and watch my son, who was clearly set up for failure, not be given a chance as a returning state medalist to wrestle off for a weight he could realistically make, manage and have some success at. I have defended SD program to a fault, yet I'm man enough to admit I may have been very wrong about a few things. Especially if there is any truth to the head coach telling the team last night to not / stop being friends with my son now that he is off the team. All this could have been avoided and solved with a wrestle off. Isn't that wrestling 101?! CC,,,sends...

Will Josh be wrestling anywhere the rest of the year? Sure would be sad not to see someone with that kind if talent out there in february

A sad day for this old timer...

Bcb iii..... Sends...

BCB coming out of retirement in my eyes equals the honor and respect of a 21 gun salute.....

And for that my Irish Brother I thank you from the bottom of my Grinch like heart. I never pictured Shake n Bake ending this way,,,,yet life isn't fair,,, and full of painful lessons. The bond of a son and dad in the sport of wrestling is a delicate balance of #### and sugar,,,, and or bitter and sweet. Balance being the key word. I still owe you a cold drink that rhymes with deer..... Facebook me, Django!

Thanks, Mr West..... We started a long time ago battling down in GA and I wish you and your son the very best, save the Soddy match :)

Half and Half,,,,that is 1/3 Jew,,, so isn't that, half and half and half? .... You have my full attention and I'm praying you are a hot wrestling mom,,,,since I'm single and clearly have a ton of free time now ( how young is too young for our future sons to start wrestling?) I've never said this before, but I feel a real connection with you!

If you end up being just another sexy, hips-in hug, larger than life guy in my life, then just get in line and hope you have a seat to sit in once the music stops playing, so to speak. Oh, I will smile, buy you beer, and even help you pick up chicks,,, but I'm needing you to either be the woman of my dreams or the bald hairy man you claim. Anything in between just won't work... There is no more sexy and funny guys touching my hair,,, hugging me like I just saved their life,,, only to end up going home to another and leaving me alone. We can give this a shot HaH,,, but it's hands off friendship unless you Facebook me with a real you profile pic!? ......

Disclaimer: My testosterone is 190 as of yesterday. Google it. Women have higher levels!!! But all seriousness and severe medical concerns aside,,,, my son loves you and asked me if I was you,,, so welcome and just know I think you are wicked cool in my book and what this board needs more of..... Truth be told I was an even 100 and your words brought me to a 190 over night. Thanks to you I'm only 310 points shy of being an average man ;)

Q,,,sends...

Edited by CupCake

'rlwest40' AKA Ethan Wests Dad

He also wrestled at the McCallie Inv.

And Will wrestle at .... region duals ...state duals...and state Indvl.....1-0 West...3 more to go....can he beat Henry 4 times in a row ...odds are not...if he does ...he gets my vote for OW at the state torurney because he deserves it....but if comes up short and loses one or two of the next three... hhhmmmm way to put that monkey on your kids back by chirping on here all the time is all I can say...look forward to seeing both these fine young men go at it...they are hard workers and good wrestlers

ps thank goodness you guys left Chknmauga to move back to a good program... it takes a couple times to get it right sometimes...thats why I like my third wife the best

And Will wrestle at .... region duals ...state duals...and state Indvl.....1-0 West...3 more to go....can he beat Henry 4 times in a row ...odds are not...if he does ...he gets my vote for OW at the state torurney because he deserves it....but if comes up short and loses one or two of the next three... hhhmmmm way to put that monkey on your kids back by chirping on here all the time is all I can say...look forward to seeing both these fine young men go at it...they are hard workers and good wrestlers

ps thank goodness you guys left Chknmauga to move back to a good program... it takes a couple times to get it right sometimes...thats why I like my third wife the best

You're an idiot! I didn't realize I've been constantly chirping on here about that. Someone said that Henry hasn't wrestled all year and I responded by saying that he wrestled at McCallie Inv because I knew for sure that he did, I never mentioned any results so I don't know what has you all upset. That's the only post I've made about that match up or any other match up with my son and even then all I said was that Henry wrestled at McCallie. I don't see how it concerns you anyway and he doesn't need your vote for anything, like your vote would matter anyway. Henry is a great wrestler and its hard to say what will happen each time they meet up on the mat, he's a class act just like his father and I expect it to be a great match each time. You're the only one making this into something so do us all a favor and stay out of things that don't concern you. And if you'd like to talk about me or my family's personal business then I'm not that hard to find Mr. Anonymous, stick with wrestling topics on a wrestling forum. All you do with posts like that is bring this sport down.

Edited by rlwest40

BCB coming out of retirement in my eyes equals the honor and respect of a 21 gun salute.....

And for that my Irish Brother I thank you from the bottom of my Grinch like heart. I never pictured Shake n Bake ending this way,,,,yet life isn't fair,,, and full of painful lessons. The bond of a son and dad in the sport of wrestling is a delicate balance of #### and sugar,,,, and or bitter and sweet. Balance being the key word. I still owe you a cold drink that rhymes with deer..... Facebook me, Django!

Thanks, Mr West..... We started a long time ago battling down in GA and I wish you and your son the very best, save the Soddy match :)

Half and Half,,,,that is 1/3 Jew,,, so isn't that, half and half and half? .... You have my full attention and I'm praying you are a hot wrestling mom,,,,since I'm single and clearly have a ton of free time now ( how young is too young for our future sons to start wrestling?) I've never said this before, but I feel a real connection with you!

If you end up being just another sexy, hips-in hug, larger than life guy in my life, then just get in line and hope you have a seat to sit in once the music stops playing, so to speak. Oh, I will smile, buy you beer, and even help you pick up chicks,,, but I'm needing you to either be the woman of my dreams or the bald hairy man you claim. Anything in between just won't work... There is no more sexy and funny guys touching my hair,,, hugging me like I just saved their life,,, only to end up going home to another and leaving me alone. We can give this a shot HaH,,, but it's hands off friendship unless you Facebook me with a real you profile pic!? ......

Disclaimer: My testosterone is 190 as of yesterday. Google it. Women have higher levels!!! But all seriousness and severe medical concerns aside,,,, my son loves you and asked me if I was you,,, so welcome and just know I think you are wicked cool in my book and what this board needs more of..... Truth be told I was an even 100 and your words brought me to a 190 over night. Thanks to you I'm only 310 points shy of being an average man ;)

Q,,,sends...

Half Jew, half Italian, half Mexican to be exact... But I hate to tell you I cant be the Jenna to your Tito.1 being I'm not a successful adult actress and 2 being I cant be a switch hitter. On the other hand I will take you up on that beer, but let's keep my drinking under control. I tend to go after the heavy set gals when sippin on granddaddys medicine.... Some call it chubby chasing. I call it more cushion for the well you know that old Irish saying. I have my standards back in the morning though and boy is it a disappointment for me. It's kinda like eating mamas hummus.... My moms hummus sucks! CC you have made my cheeks rosey and only Doritos and nice comments do that. I am talking about the cheeks on my face when I say that.... The other ones only get that way when I get fired up watching vision quest in my recliner.

Your sons approval is great to hear. Lost my sons when he caught me in the garage trying to hammer cauliflower into my ear... He called me remedial and walked out...I took this as disrespect number 1 being I have no clue what that Latin like word means??? Number 2 being I'm sure it wasnt very nice, but who knows maybe he thought his daddy's dedication to an activity was pretty cool. Makes me smile thinking that might of been what he meant:)

HaH

Edited by HalfandHalf

Half Jew, half Italian, half Mexican to be exact... But I hate to tell you I cant be the Jenna to your Tito.1 being I'm not a successful adult actress and 2 being I cant be a switch hitter. On the other hand I will take you up on that beer, but let's keep my drinking under control. I tend to go after the heavy set gals when sippin on granddaddys medicine.... Some call it chubby chasing. I call it more cushion for the well you know that old Irish saying. I have my standards back in the morning though and boy is it a disappointment for me. It's kinda like eating mamas hummus.... My moms hummus sucks! CC you have made my cheeks rosey and only Doritos and nice comments do that. I am talking about the cheeks on my face when I say that.... The other ones only get that way when I get fired up watching vision quest in my recliner.

Your sons approval is great to hear. Lost my sons when he caught me in the garage trying to hammer cauliflower into my ear... He called me remedial and walked out...I took this as disrespect number 1 being I have no clue what that Latin like word means??? Number 2 being I'm sure it wasnt very nice, but who knows maybe he thought his daddy's dedication to an activity was pretty cool. Makes me smile thinking that might of been what he meant:)

HaH

This could be the funniest thing I've ever read on this forum....

HaH

HaH,,,, this forum is clearing in good hands. My son hasn't had much to laugh about but you have had us both lol. .... Not a word of you wit is wasted on us.... Good stuff! Good to see Cupcake laugh......

I'm free for that beer just about any day of the week,,,, I would love it if Boone, Waddell, Adamson and a few others can join us.? North Chatt Cat is my spot.....

I will be at the Baylor vs McCallie match,,, maybe a secret meeting prior would be in order.

FYI: chubby girls always have a hot skinny friend so we may make a great team.....disclaimer: Jenna is rubbish,,, I ruined that long before Tito came along.....guess you could say she was FULL Jew at one point!

CC iii,,, sends...

Mfceo and I'm not going to say what it really means because you can't use the ear muff method on a forum for younger readers( baby ears). I do not think Mr. West was chirping about anything... Simply stating some additional info for an relevant topic. I mean when your buddy brings home a girl who happens to be a man. You're going to inform him on some additional info on his relevant subject if your his friend....unless of course you have a sense of humor and let him find out himself:)

Maybe he has said some positive things about his stud muffin man son, but heck he's proud of that boy and why wouldn't he be? He's a good kid and a exceptional wrestler minus that head band he wears sometimes haha justa jokin. Also he has never said one negative thing about ole Blaike Henry. Blaike also a great kid and exceptional wrestler. Definitely a d1 qualified but he's wrestling at a great college next year never less. This match at state is a toss up and I think will win best match of the state tourney. Either way there's going to be 2 happy daddy's at the end of the year cause they have 2 terriffic boys!

Now I need to stop brown nosing... I just didn't want 2 old geezers coming out of retirement to try to kick some a#$. Now E.L.E you two and what does that stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!!!!

HaH

Edited by HalfandHalf

HaH,,,, this forum is clearing in good hands. My son hasn't had much to laugh about but you have had us both lol. .... Not a word of you wit is wasted on us.... Good stuff! Good to see Cupcake laugh......

I'm free for that beer just about any day of the week,,,, I would love it if Boone, Waddell, Adamson and a few others can join us.? North Chatt Cat is my spot.....

I will be at the Baylor vs McCallie match,,, maybe a secret meeting prior would be in order.

FYI: chubby girls always have a hot skinny friend so we may make a great team.....disclaimer: Jenna is rubbish,,, I ruined that long before Tito came along.....guess you could say she was FULL Jew at one point!

CC iii,,, sends...

CC I would love to see the brown sugar lovin Irishman and adamson's Santa like rosey cheeks smilin ear to ear. How could I forget the man whose offspring's kids will be some exciting kids to watch. Mr. I can sell insurance like no body's business Waddell:)

Sadly I can not because what's batman without his mask? Just a boring business man... Maybe my identity will be answered and if you figure that out my friend... I will buy the first round for us;) Till that day I'll make sure I'll come give you and the gang of old wrestling dads you speak of some more of my hugs... Look forward to talking to you and bcb face to face again.... Secretly though;)

HaH