Coach Hamm Ranking? Joke Again..

Bearman3

What a joke again, has Poole getting pinned in finals and finishing Fourth can this guy check RESULTS!!!!!! If you post rankings you should atleast research..... nwcaonline is a good one..Bromley also beat Eckhart he had ranked 3rd DivisionII in rout to a runner up at Science Hill and Eckhart beat Poole 14 to 3 for 3rd

Edited by Bearman3

Why don't you start a ranking board so we can put you under the microscope and see how intelligent you are in the the wrestling world!! And at least hamm has the balls to go by his name!! Have a great day!

Just like I said Don't do it if you don't check Results....Can You Read English or just Russian

Just like I said Don't do it if you don't check Results....Can You Read English or just Russian

The results he gets is what's sent to him.

Next, if wrestler A beats B and B beats C that doesn't always mean A is a shoe-in for beating C.

I've done some rankings a couple times and it's not easy. Stop throwing a little hissy fit, man up, and do some of your own if you don't like his. Nothing's official, he can put whoever he wants on there.

I am sure Hamm does his research. 120lb weight class has been pretty inconsistent this year. Bromley is having a good year thus far but has yet to beat any top ranked guys and matches he has wrestled he has been pinned. Poole has lost quite a few matches but has a win over one of the top 120 in Smith and pinned Whitley who pinned Bromley. In my opinion Bromley would place over Poole but Hamm has it as close as it can be at this weight.

I am sure Hamm does his research. 120lb weight class has been pretty inconsistent this year. Bromley is having a good year thus far but has yet to beat any top ranked guys and matches he has wrestled he has been pinned. Poole has lost quite a few matches but has a win over one of the top 120 in Smith and pinned Whitley who pinned Bromley. In my opinion Bromley would place over Poole but Hamm has it as close as it can be at this weight.

It just amazes me at the people that critcise and act like spoiled kids( which I quite possibly could be) on here. Hamm is a positive force in tn. Wrestling and even more of a positive force for a tremendous number of wrestlers in this state over many years. Quit growling and do something positive for the sport!

Edited by russian
  • Upvote 2

Bromley is 2-0 against poole head to head this year 14 to 5 and 6 to 0 but I'm not saying that should rank him just saying check results. And Eckhart was ranked #3 beat some other ranked kids like poole who he beat 14 to 3.Lets ck 126 who has Oliver beat this year and he is ranked #1 after just 2 weeks what about the kids who have wrestled all year.. Edited by Bearman3