CLARKSVILLE ARE YOU READY FOR SOME B_BALL

crossup

Clarksville are you ready for some B-Ball, this is going to be a Great year for Clarksville Basketball/ There are so many great Players this year its hard to say.

I want to give props to the Clarksville Magic Team.. for going 15-1 (16 & up) I know a lot of people don't know this so good Job coach Charles, I think Coach said there winning margin where by 20 points are more. I like to recognize those players

Quinn Bradley 2G (6'3) Clarksville High School

Kevin Townley PG (5'11) Northwest High School

Will Newell PF (6'4) Northwest High School

Mi Mi SF (6'1) Clarksville High School

Ben Bond F (6'3) Rossview High School

Chris Flecther PG (5'10)Clarksville High School

Alex Bowers 2G (6'1) Christian Acad

Oh I do Like Rossview

Pre-Season Finish

1.Northwest

2.Henry County

3.Kenwood

4.Northeast

5.Clarksville

6.Rossview

7.Dickson

8.Stewart County

9.Creekwood

Please don't get Cross-up

crossup, i like all your posts...in those distrct standings do you really believe kenwood will be better than northeast. they have sampson and harris, thats only 2 players and if mike handles the point like he did this summer, i dont see them beating northeast. There is 2 heavy a load for the 2 of them to carry in that tough distrct

Just slightly better a hair better, that is it even with out a well known PG, there talking about Freeman running the Point now thats BIG trouble. just too small, he's barely 5'0 ft tall.. Why are you people still talking about Mont Central and Brandon Burney, this is not the 8th Grade. Too many good players for one person to carry a team ask Thomas Haynes with Northwest last year. Mont Central will finish 6th in Clarksville, Come on do the Math!!!!!

Don't get Crossed-up