2013 Elizabethton Cyclones

lawnman

I think you played Happy Valley and North early to mid-season. So it would be something new actually. Week 10 match-ups of the top 2 in conference set up the potential for high stakes playoff games that are quick repeats. I guess it remains to be seen if South can live up to those expectations. lol It is a good week 10 match up though considering it is 18-16 all time. That is a pretty good rivalry!!!

That is so true. I'm glad this rivalry could be restarted!

The main focus for TE cyclones going forward needs to be the jr high. The 8th grade has not won a game in 2 seasons, really not even been competitive. It's even amazing to me that we still have been as successful as we have. You have to have a feeder program, without that's you have no chance. This situation must improve especially going 4A next season!

I agree with that but I have not seen but one game in the last to years at TA Dugger but I do have a friend that has a son that plays ball there and he says its coaching.What do you think the problem is with the feeder program.

I agree with that but I have not seen but one game in the last to years at TA Dugger but I do have a friend that has a son that plays ball there and he says its coaching.What do you think the problem is with the feeder program.

I think it's the coaching. The High School program has been very successful with some of the same players coming from TAD.

If those are the 6 home games then I guess SH, HV, JC are on the road plus I heard maybe Gate City. But I do not know if that is correct because EHS would have 4 conference games at home and just 2 on the road.

We now have non conference games with Boone, Crockett, Tn High, Science Hill. Conference is us, hv, north, john co, unicoi, east, south

We now have non conference games with Boone, Crockett, Tn High, Science Hill. Conference is us, hv, north, john co, unicoi, east, south

You guys ought to replace Crockett with Gate City. You never know anymore what sort of a team they will have but it is a great gate when you play them at home and a really good atmosphere for an away game.

You guys ought to replace Crockett with Gate City. You never know anymore what sort of a team they will have but it is a great gate when you play them at home and a really good atmosphere for an away game.

I've heard that from a few people and I for one wouldn't mind playing them.This is the first year we've played crocket in a while.