DISQUALIFIED?

Biggun

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question... Hunter my #4 son... Perhaps similarities to Jr Deck @ SD or Sr Simpkin (sp?) @ Cleveland... He and two other Blaze seniors (only 3 on team) have had some set backs and not a whole lot of mat time this year esp with this young-talented Blackman team. He certainly can make things happen now, IF he revs it up another notch (HALF throttle IMO will qualify). If not, I've already got 8 grand kids coming up. :)

HALF throttle instead of FULL throttle this time huh? Sorry, I just couldn't resist after all the talk about sons being full throttle and how they look on the mat. No hard feelings though I just found your choice of words amusing, don't care to go down that road again. In all seriousness, good luck to your son in qualifying, whether its for state or making varsity, whatever his goal may be. And congratulations on your grandkids.

On a side note, how will Blackman match up with Heritage in the first round? I'm expecting a very good dual between these two programs. Blackman will surely have their hands full in the conso rounds as well with Beech, Ravenwood, and Wilson Central all fighting for a top 4 placement. I expect those will all be exciting duals when any of them face off with one another. Any predictions for this weekend? Can we expect a possible Cleveland/Blackman match in the semi's?

No worries! Old Blaze... Since you persist on this sensitive topic (irronically under another tough CBHS topic) I suppose ill respond.

I may not know as well as Bray what's happening actually, this has huge futuristic implications imo . This Impressive Freshman Olivarie and Soph Bam Bam F. Are About as good as you get in 9-10th at D-1 in Mid-Tn. Bray has some great options for duals this weekend as a result. You bring out some good points regarding Hunter. He is within a point or two, or even three* considering 138, 145, or *152 (top quality soph), heck you'd be surprised who He has taken down doing king of the mat competitions, etc.

It's my opinion that Hunter being in varsity since 3rd grade got him a bit burned out, but suddenly He is showing interest right before region and duals. Last year, We had some similar distractions with Legrand and the HE decided to turn it on late in the game and We saw what can happen, till He got like a deer in the lights in front of 4,000 folks.

Thanks to Mr West as I think you know my full throttle comment involving a gp west champion was actually a sincere complement as to what this junior can and will likely do.

See you all this weekend!

oldblazedad,

I may not have a dog in this hunt but who are you trying to embarrass here? Sommers or his son? One is ok. The other is not. Sommers' boy is wrestling well.

You are correct you have no dog in this hunt. I am not trying to embarrass anyone. I just want to know where this Olivieri kid came from. From what I remember the Sommers

kid is a very good wrestler.