Baylor v McCallie ending

ut18vols

Let me guess, you are a Cbhs fan? Have you read the posts he has written? He tries to persuade everyone to agree with his opinion by writing eloquently written dissertations that actually say nothing but a nicely worded view of his personal opinion. He actually has the audacity to attack the Baylor coaches integrity when his own team has wrestlers who walk on the mat like its the entrance to UFC fight and then start taunting the opponent right after the referee blows the whistle. Then you have a wrestler who many in the state view as being the dirtiest wrestler in years who constantly appears to be over zealous in his physicality and just got kicked out of a match for it. Let me ask this question. Have you seem any of the Baylor kids act this way? I have never seen it and I can guarantee you they wouldn't tolerate that kind of embarrassing behaviour. So while you are busy casting stones you need to take a step back and look at your own kids and program.

Let me guess...you're a baylor fan.

Unlike most posters on this forum, ghouse actually does his research, and backs up his assertions with reason, logic and fact. Unlike most on this forum.

And while you accuse him of having...what was the word you used...oh yeah, the "audacity" of attacking the integrity of a few adults...you then launch an assault on the integrity of a high school kid? Very impressive.

And while you accuse him of stating personal opinion, you relay a complete falsehood. At no time has CBHS had anyone "kicked out" of a match this season, let alone recently.

C'mon man...if you're going to cast a few stones of your own, you better bring your "A" game.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I didn't attack a high school kid. I stated a fact. Why are you going to attack the credibilty of a program and its coaches if you allow your wrestlers to taunt their opponent in the middle of a match? Have you ever seen Father Ryan or McCallie or Baylor act like that ? How would their coaches react to that? I can bet they wouldnt get on coacht the next day and start calling out people for their credibilty. I am not a Baylor fan nor a dii fan to be honest but I do have a few close friends whose kids wrestle for them and they a great people. Yes, you had a wrestler lose a match for an illegal cross face. Word it or sugar coat it all you want and say it was an injury default but everyone knows the truth . If I wanted to be like ghouse and try to make people look bad based on my own personal jealousies then I would bring up the rumors that have circulated the wrestling circles the last few years about Cbhs but unlike you accuse me of I'm not trying to make people look bad. I would offer a word of warning though. Your secrets aren't quite as secret as you think anymore and I'm sure if you insist on your current mode of attack someone will call you on it. It may be time to let sleeping dogs lie. I'm sure the fact that one of your studs is now at Baylor is the real reason you are so angry . Don't think everyone doesn't see that.

I didn't attack a high school kid. I stated a fact. Why are you going to attack the credibilty of a program and its coaches if you allow your wrestlers to taunt their opponent in the middle of a match? Have you ever seen Father Ryan or McCallie or Baylor act like that ? How would their coaches react to that? I can bet they wouldnt get on coacht the next day and start calling out people for their credibilty. I am not a Baylor fan nor a dii fan to be honest but I do have a few close friends whose kids wrestle for them and they a great people. Yes, you had a wrestler lose a match for an illegal cross face. Word it or sugar coat it all you want and say it was an injury default but everyone knows the truth . If I wanted to be like ghouse and try to make people look bad based on my own personal jealousies then I would bring up the rumors that have circulated the wrestling circles the last few years about Cbhs but unlike you accuse me of I'm not trying to make people look bad. I would offer a word of warning though. Your secrets aren't quite as secret as you think anymore and I'm sure if you insist on your current mode of attack someone will call you on it. It may be time to let sleeping dogs lie. I'm sure the fact that one of your studs is now at Baylor is the real reason you are so angry . Don't think everyone doesn't see that.

I for one would love to know what you are insinuating about CBHS. You brought it up, now say it. Can't start a conversation without finishing it, unless there are no facts behind things.

As for Tate being at Baylor, that has NOTHING to do with wrestling. Tate is and always will be part of the family, and no one wishes him anything but well. His leaving is something between him, his parents and the school administration, and have nothing to do with the wrestling program. So to say otherwise is talking out of your arse.

So come on, let's here it. What has CBHS done that is so bad? Don't think you could name one thing, not one.

And speaking of the illegal crossface. No one said it wasn't illegal. And what wrestler hasn't been accused of going a bit too hard at times. Big rivalery and someone was cranked up a bit, happens all the time. Talk to the kid, and you will see he is fine upstanding young man, that takes his wrestling very seriously.

oh so now there was an illegal cross face ? In a previous post someone stated that no Cbhs wrestler was kicked out of a match. Lol. Also, I was accused of calling out high school kids but yet I didn't name one person. It's funny you knew who I was talking about though if these things didn't happen. As far as the rumors I have been advised to cease and desist . If the Dii people want to pursue it they can take it up with the Tssaa. I personally don't care what you do over there. In fact I love the physical style of the one who was called for the illegal cross face. My whole point and the reason for my posts are in reference to ghouse attack on Baylor. It appears Cbhs needs to focus on their own programs issues before calling other people out on theirs. I'll leave you now so you can continue to feed your own insecurities by trying to make people see how much smarter and better than them you are. p.s Everyone knows both you guys various screen names so there is no sense in replying under all the different ones. Do you honestly think we believe there are that many people who like Cbhs?

oh so now there was an illegal cross face ? In a previous post someone stated that no Cbhs wrestler was kicked out of a match. Lol. Also, I was accused of calling out high school kids but yet I didn't name one person. It's funny you knew who I was talking about though if these things didn't happen. As far as the rumors I have been advised to cease and desist . If the Dii people want to pursue it they can take it up with the Tssaa. I personally don't care what you do over there. In fact I love the physical style of the one who was called for the illegal cross face. My whole point and the reason for my posts are in reference to ghouse attack on Baylor. It appears Cbhs needs to focus on their own programs issues before calling other people out on theirs. I'll leave you now so you can continue to feed your own insecurities by trying to make people see how much smarter and better than them you are. p.s Everyone knows both you guys various screen names so there is no sense in replying under all the different ones. Do you honestly think we believe there are that many people who like Cbhs?

There was a cross face,that the ref hit the wrestler for being too hard. So yes, it was illegal. NO One was KICKED out of a match, the wrestler claimed he could not continue, so he was awarded the win. How is that being kicked out?

and your last statement was so far out there. I have one screen name, been using it for 6 years now. My oldest son graduated 2 years ago, so I haven't even posted on here by once or twice since. So if you are saying I'm using 2 different screen names, you are so wrong. And if you are saying that you know that I am, then "here'syoursign"

So let me get this straight. People who are old enough to have children in college are going to a high school sports board to defend other adults on a topic that really doesn't have anything to do with them. The topic was about the end of the Baylor McCallie match not about which of you idiots should have been on the debate team in high school. Email each other personally so the rest of us don't have to sort through your crap.

Edited by greendoor
  • Upvote 2

So let me get this straight. People who are old enough to have children in college are going to a high school sports board to defend other adults on a topic that really doesn't have anything to do with them. The topic was about the end of the Baylor McCallie match not about which of you idiots should have been on the debate team in high school. Email each other personally so the rest of us don't have to sort through your crap.

I hear ya greendoor, pathetic old men with no dog in the hunt still trolling the hallways of coacht...

Bcb iii

Wow! Thanks for enforcing our perception of your holier than thou persona.

You remind me of something I read about Nick Saban. My favorite football player was interviewed after Saban visited him at home for recruiting purposes. His answer in reply to what he thought about Saban was " Theres not much to him except that he sure can talk, he just goes on and on and on even when nobody is listening".

Let me guess, you are a Cbhs fan? Have you read the posts he has written? He tries to persuade everyone to agree with his opinion by writing eloquently written dissertations that actually say nothing but a nicely worded view of his personal opinion. He actually has the audacity to attack the Baylor coaches integrity when his own team has wrestlers who walk on the mat like its the entrance to UFC fight and then start taunting the opponent right after the referee blows the whistle. Then you have a wrestler who many in the state view as being the dirtiest wrestler in years who constantly appears to be over zealous in his physicality and just got kicked out of a match for it. Let me ask this question. Have you seem any of the Baylor kids act this way? I have never seen it and I can guarantee you they wouldn't tolerate that kind of embarrassing behaviour. So while you are busy casting stones you need to take a step back and look at your own kids and program.

Well to play off your redneck comedy motif, obviously you can't fix stupid!