11A 12A All District teams?

BDizzle

I say Jordan from Richland deserves it.. he wont get cause he does have a lot of help in Boatright, Edwards and Farrar. BUT He usually guards the other teams best player believe he held Clanton from S FE to single digits along with PG Cary from CA.. The Daily herald had Jordan for 17 rebounds the night they beat Cully. Frierson is definitely good and no doubt MTP wouldn't be close to the top without him but Jordan does it all.. anyway pretty sure he would rather win tourney than this award anyway.. As for 12 Id say Wright for Summertown.. Agree that Cwood still top team without Montgomery..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of those 12A guys want to play AAU on the team in Maury county..the coach is a friend of mine and is looking for a few players for the summer..their varsity beat the summertown AAU by 40..I can get his # if any interest

Is that the guy who coached at Hampshire for a while? Or is this someone else.

If any of those 12A guys want to play AAU on the team in Maury county..the coach is a friend of mine and is looking for a few players for the summer..their varsity beat the summertown AAU by 40..I can get his # if any interest

They lost to the Stown team as well. Maury County is a ways away for D12 guys to go to workout through the week. Where do they play their games? How many tourneys do they play?

LOL..Didn't know this was an AAU message board..But while we are on subject yes we are looking for a few players..Not many but a few..But 1st they have to be good kids..We pride ourselves on not having a Tech called on a player in 2yrs(I got 1 at summertown thank you Austin York LOL) But I coach these kids in the summer for fun..Dont charge any money don't want any so therefore I don't want any headaches..Anymore info email me at rainin3s_21@yahoo.com.....So all these good ppl can get back to talking about these great kids and not us coaches....and that is a underscore in email between s and 2 of email...good luck to all teams and players in tourneys especially mine

LOL..Didn't know this was an AAU message board..But while we are on subject yes we are looking for a few players..Not many but a few..But 1st they have to be good kids..We pride ourselves on not having a Tech called on a player in 2yrs(I got 1 at summertown thank you Austin York LOL) But I coach these kids in the summer for fun..Dont charge any money don't want any so therefore I don't want any headaches..Anymore info email me at rainin3s_21@yahoo.com.....So all these good ppl can get back to talking about these great kids and not us coaches....and that is a underscore in email between s and 2 of email...good luck to all teams and players in tourneys especially mine

Very Humble Post sir. This guy sounds like someone I would like for my kids to play for. Most AAU coaches these days are in it for the portion of the money left over. Thanks

I know that coach. He's a joke. He's not a real basketball coach. He's just an adult that goes to games with the team. He swiped a large amount of money from the team last year too.

I know some of the parents and they weren't aware of any money swiping. They spoke of him buying meals and rooms for the kids when they traveled. A couple of those kids play for Richland this year and some of them are at Stown as well. I think there were a few from the Pulaski area as well.