District 4a tournaments

gobeywarrior

Well, I don't guess Wartburg and Rockwood can meet in the Region 2A Final now. Can they?

Congratulations to the Sunbright Tigers on an unbelievable win. I think you guys disproved the "home court advantage" myth. It's been a few years since your last District Tournament Championship and you definitely deserve this one. Beating that team on the their floor and leaving no doubt certainly proves you're the Undisputed D4A Champs. Great job Coach Maxfield, most of us are NOT surprised with your team's success.

....to Gunter and Seabolt, that's the way to end your district careers!!! Awesome game and careers!!! Good luck in the Region.... Sub-state.....and......the Boro!!! You CAN DO IT!!!! You proved that with this win!

And, to the Dawgs and Coach Lane..... I know you guys never dropped your heads and will go into the Region Tourney ready to wreak havoc...Good luck and represent D4A well,as I know you will....I know you still have a lot of season left (what? bout 7 games?)...Maybe you can face off against the Tigers two more times, Harriman and Murfreesboro....Stranger things have happened....Go get 'em!!!

Well, I don't guess Wartburg and Rockwood can meet in the Region 2A Final now. Can they?

Congratulations to the Sunbright Tigers on an unbelievable win. I think you guys disproved the "home court advantage" myth. It's been a few years since your last District Tournament Championship and you definitely deserve this one. Beating that team on the their floor and leaving no doubt certainly proves you're the Undisputed D4A Champs. Great job Coach Maxfield, most of us are NOT surprised with your team's success.

....to Gunter and Seabolt, that's the way to end your district careers!!! Awesome game and careers!!! Good luck in the Region.... Sub-state.....and......the Boro!!! You CAN DO IT!!!! You proved that with this win!

And, to the Dawgs and Coach Lane..... I know you guys never dropped your heads and will go into the Region Tourney ready to wreak havoc...Good luck and represent D4A well,as I know you will....I know you still have a lot of season left (what? bout 7 games?)...Maybe you can face off against the Tigers two more times, Harriman and Murfreesboro....Stranger things have happened....Go get 'em!!!

Sure can't coach Jeffers lol they'll be facing off in the first round!! I was wrong BIG TIME!!