TCA vs Riverside 15A championship

Intense

And I would agree with them.I was making a generalized statement of the last serveral years that Manassas,Humboldt,Lake Co.,BTW,ect...have had first round matchups when one could reasonably argue that the two favorites were paired togther.I actually had an ongoing discussion with a BTW fan about Perry Co. beating them should they advance last year because of team play and coaching,and that was the inside joke about him starting that mess again about sizing the rings.Best TEAM is just that...not the five kids with the most talent.

Wasn't talking about what you said. I quoted the comment that TCAIntense made about the "best two teams" played in the first round.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but BTW will not beat TCA at home it's some about those fans that get them going its like going into Duke to play and u didn't bring any fans it seem like everybody in the gym is going for TCA even your fans lol

Unless the cheerleader parents from Adamsville show up - they cheered harder for Riverside Tuesday than some of the Riverside parents did (which is saying a lot :rolleyes: ).

What time does the game start Saturday?? Have seen 6:00 and 7:00 - anyone know which one is correct ?

Terrible I haven't seen BTW play there best game. I seen them play Middleton they didnt look good. If there not in shape or can't handle pressure they got a long night.

Adamsville has two starters out to injury and one out to sickness. They are better than what you saw but may not be healthy enough to overcome BTW speed and quickness.