Your Thoughts? Best Players?

HereComesTheBoom

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I admit that I'm not sure about alot of players in other areas of the state.

I'm not sure if I'd say best in the state, but I do think one of the best D lineman in 4A next year will be Eli Gill. He's been a force for a couple years and next year is his senior year. From what I've heard around he has already been to a lot of camps and impressed coaches. Also saw online where he has multiple letters from Georgia Tech. They are looking hard at him from what I understand.

I admit that I'm not sure about alot of players in other areas of the state.

I'm not sure if I'd say best in the state, but I do think one of the best D lineman in 4A next year will be Eli Gill. He's been a force for a couple years and next year is his senior year. From what I've heard around he has already been to a lot of camps and impressed coaches. Also saw online where he has multiple letters from Georgia Tech. They are looking hard at him from what I understand.

Letters mean nothing unless they are hand written. Just saying

I'm not sure. Like I said I don't know alot about the situation so I won't claim anything that I'm not positive of. Only thing I AM positive of is I saw a whole bunch of them that had been set down in a pic online. Couldn't tell if it was hand written or not, but they were GT and have been hearing about them lookin at him for a long time now. Hope he ends up playing though. He's a good player and a respectable young man.

I'm not sure. Like I said I don't know alot about the situation so I won't claim anything that I'm not positive of. Only thing I AM positive of is I saw a whole bunch of them that had been set down in a pic online. Couldn't tell if it was hand written or not, but they were GT and have been hearing about them lookin at him for a long time now. Hope he ends up playing though. He's a good player and a respectable young man.

Is Puckett taking a baseball scholarship?

I watched a lot of teams play last year, including the DeKalb vs Smith. It was a long drive but i did enjoy the game. I agree with TP on Gill, out of everyone I've seen play i think him and Braylon Young from Alcoa will be the best defensive lineman in 3A and 4A. They both could start in 6A and probably dominate. I know lot of people talk about Smith's running back but he didn't do a whole lot against the DeKalb, but thats what happens when your carrying your team on your back. I don't know to much about the far west because the drive would be ridiculous from knoxville. Its everyone's opinion here don't be afraid to let yours be known.

Edited by HereComesTheBoom