Coaching Carousel

BigENS

Looks like there are going to be alot of opening popping up around the midstate.

Obviously you have the new school opening up in Smyrna which will pull alot of kids from Blackman should be a nice spot in a tough district. Rumors swirling about the Brentwood Acadmey job finally opening up. Whites Creek has there job open now, and I would say that there are going to be a few more surprises in the weeks to come. Also a big shake up over at Ezell Harding with their womens coach being dismissed leaving a very young and good team open. Does anyone know of any openings coming up?

Supposedly the clown over at Maplewood is on the chopping block after the past 2 weeks he has had. First he throws a district consolation game against Pearl Cohn because he doesn't want to play CPA. Then he goes and loses his next game at Goodpasture and waits for the referees outside their room to have words with them. If he is not fired that would show me something is very wrong over at Maplewood. That team was loaded with talent and it showed how little they were coached.

Josh Goodwin out at Sycamore will probably be looking to move. Having to coach both the Boys and Girls teams I would assume is not something he wants to do. Good coach.

Geeman is out considering his son is done, we will have to wait for Coach Farmer to log on and hopefully give us the down low over at Ezell. Some of the rumors floating around are pretty crazy.

Ty Wilson at Maplewood is a joke. A Doc Shelton disciple who is more about the "show" then the actual game. This guy should have never gotten a head job. Plus Maplewood is losing everything.

Josh Goodwin out at Sycamore will probably be looking to move. Having to coach both the Boys and Girls teams I would assume is not something he wants to do. Good coach.

Geeman is out considering his son is done, we will have to wait for Coach Farmer to log on and hopefully give us the down low over at Ezell. Some of the rumors floating around are pretty crazy.

Ty Wilson at Maplewood is a joke. A Doc Shelton disciple who is more about the "show" then the actual game. This guy should have never gotten a head job. Plus Maplewood is losing everything.

Our family has known Josh Goodwin for nearly ten years while he has worked with our son. He would be an excellent choice! Not only is he a good coach he has a great ability to connect with young people and is an exceptional person.