Elizabethton Cyclones Girls

BigBama42

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No TAD is city school. Anyone from the county can come but they have to pay tution. Happy Valley has a middle school and Hampton, Cloudland and Unaka go K-8.

Carter County has other k-8's Range, Central, Valley Forge, Keenburg, Hunter and Little Milligan. That's 9 junior high basketball teams for Carter County and Just TAD for the city Schools.

http://carter.k12.tn.us/education/components/sectionlist/default.php?sectiondetailid=5&

Edited by CyclonePrider

I could actually have a discussion with you...not so much with most of Betsy fans. By the way, I have no ties to Grainger County. I just think some comments on here are ridiculous towards them.

I have a few ties there, I know they return almost the whole team, I think all the major contributors so expect to see them in the region finals and hosting a sub state game next year

Just got home from Boro and I'm very proud of our girls and we almost made it to the championship but we just couldn't get those shots to fall late in the forth quarter.CPA is a good team and the tall girl blocked a lot of our shots.Im sure Boro will see us a lot more in the future and keep your heads up girls and work hard in the summer.Go Cyclones

Edited by lawnman

Just got home from Boro and I'm very proud of our girls and we almost made it to the championship but we just couldn't get those shots to fall late in the forth quarter.CPA is a good team and the tall girl blocked a lot of our shots.Im sure Boro will see us a lot more in the future and keep your heads up girls and work hard in the summer.Go Cyclones

Good run for Elizabethton. Like I said last night, I felt CPA would win a close one and they did. But I feel Elizabethon is Pre-Season number 1 next year and will win at least 1 State Championsip in the next 3 years. Probably more. Really good team to be that young.

Not sure how much it costs to go to Elizabethton. My kids live in an area where they are not charge to go to Elizabethton. But did have to pay to send them to TAD. I've heard it's around $700/year if you live in county.

Have you read what you just said I had to pay to go to TAD but i dont know how much it is really if you had to pay you would know.You people need to get over this .Riverdale has 3 players that wasnt there last year all have scored over 1000 points its NOT fair put players are going to go were there going to win and be well coached I wish tssaa would make anyone that dosent move to sit out one year like they use to.But untill they step in its going to happen.If the parnets want to pay the 700 there not breaking any rules

TAD and Elizabethton are two different schools! I didn't contradict myself. You just don't understand. In Carter County, you want to send your kids to the best schools if you can afford it! They offer so much more at Elizabethton City schools. The main reason my kids go to City schools is for the academics! They don't play basketball or football.