Richland @ White House-Heritage Single A "Battle for the Boro".

NeWbLuE

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One common team, Forrest. Thoughts. Comments. Who ya got in this one.

I will go with RHS in this one. If they play as a team they will win. Last week was a rough week and they survived with overtimes and buzzer beaters. Hopefully the legs will be refreshed and ready for the battle. RHS sixth man will be in full effect so be ready. Cant give any details since I haven't seen RHS play, just my opinion on a Sunday morn. Go Raiders, this Bobcat will be pulling for you guys. BTW you also had Community in common.

Patriots are not gonna lose this one at home. The fellas are relaxed and ready to go. Richland will be traveling into a hostile environment away from their cozy little home where they have been playing at for about the last 10 games. Can you handle the noise???? Patriots win by 12 and advance to the State Tourny! The White House community is jacked, even our Blue Devil neighbors. Go Patriots!

This is an intriguing game. You have Richland who has been good all year and been ranked all year, but since they have gotten into tournament play have been playing buzzer beater and win by a point basketball.

Then you have heritage who has been a team all year with no single player averaging double digits on the year in scoring, having a transfer go off and winning them a game against a stingy eagleville with 19 off the bench. Then a senior post player losing his counterpart and putting up 20 and 12 in the regional championship game.

I guess the question is which Richland team is going to show up, and is heritage going to have another individual step up and rise to the occasion and lead heritage to victory again for the 3rd game in a row.

The game should be packed tonight, and richland hasn't played an away game in a while so that could be a factor as well.

I haven't seen Richland, but when I watch heritage, Yes they have good size (especially with a healthy cunningham) a good highschool point guard, and a couple guys who can hit the three, but they just do not pass the eye test for me. They just do not have the ability I feel to come back in a game, which hasn't been tested it seems in this post season with their great 1st quarter and first half , but weaker 2nd halves. Their strength of schedule has always been a concern for me it ranks 101 out of 117 schools. So literally had the easiest route to this point. But that is why we play the games

Just don't know which team is going to run out of magic first: Richlands close post season games, or Heritage having career performances out of different individual players in different games.

Definately Pulling for the Patriots in this game and hope they win and get their first birth to the State Tournament. But as far as my prediciton of the game:

Richland 50

White House 42

This is an intriguing game. You have Richland who has been good all year and been ranked all year, but since they have gotten into tournament play have been playing buzzer beater and win by a point basketball.

Then you have heritage who has been a team all year with no single player averaging double digits on the year in scoring, having a transfer go off and winning them a game against a stingy eagleville with 19 off the bench. Then a senior post player losing his counterpart and putting up 20 and 12 in the regional championship game.

I guess the question is which Richland team is going to show up, and is heritage going to have another individual step up and rise to the occasion and lead heritage to victory again for the 3rd game in a row.

The game should be packed tonight, and richland hasn't played an away game in a while so that could be a factor as well.

I haven't seen Richland, but when I watch heritage, Yes they have good size (especially with a healthy cunningham) a good highschool point guard, and a couple guys who can hit the three, but they just do not pass the eye test for me. They just do not have the ability I feel to come back in a game, which hasn't been tested it seems in this post season with their great 1st quarter and first half , but weaker 2nd halves. Their strength of schedule has always been a concern for me it ranks 101 out of 117 schools. So literally had the easiest route to this point. But that is why we play the games

Just don't know which team is going to run out of magic first: Richlands close post season games, or Heritage having career performances out of different individual players in different games.

Definately Pulling for the Patriots in this game and hope they win and get their first birth to the State Tournament. But as far as my prediciton of the game:

Richland 50

White House 42

Boo on your prediction. hahaha! Appreciate the comments though.

Patriots are not gonna lose this one at home. The fellas are relaxed and ready to go. Richland will be traveling into a hostile environment away from their cozy little home where they have been playing at for about the last 10 games. Can you handle the noise???? Patriots win by 12 and advance to the State Tourny! The White House community is jacked, even our Blue Devil neighbors. Go Patriots!

Cleggy.....Richland will bring a lot of noise of their own. Their student section is incredible! I don't think there's a favorite in this one. Haven't seen WHH play...just looked at their schedule and. I've saw Richland play and they play very fundamental basketball. They screen well and make the right reads on their cuts....WHH better play fundamental defense or Richland will get lots of uncontested 3s. However, they don't have a strong presence inside and that could hurt them tonight. Pulling for the Raiders in this one. Richland by 1 (in OT of course!) :o