Humboldt vs Mt. Pleasant (Thurs @ 10 AM)

frankieD12

Might as well go ahead and get this thing started

According to Coacht rankings, this is the #1 and #5 teams in the state playing each other.

What style of play is Mt. Pleasant bringing to the game Thursday night? I have seen Humboldt play a few times this year and it is the same style of play as we have always played.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the matchup, since i've heard on CoachT how good MTP is! Guess Mtp better lace em up tight and get ready for a cardio workout! Boldt stay on fire like you guys have been for the past month or 2! Let Bradford do his thing! Dont like the morning matchup(so glad LC is Weds ngt)! And i hope LC is still there to see the VIKINGS IN DA HOUSE!

Mt. P isn't a team that's going to be easy to beat.. No sure about humbolt, mt. P is a fast pace team.. They have shooters and a great point guard.. Their post are scrappy and can shot from anywhere.. Rankings by now doesn't matter, ever team by now can beat anyone... 1st time in 21 years to be in the state... Mt. P is ready... Good luck... Go tigers!!!!!

Mt. P isn't a team that's going to be easy to beat.. No sure about humbolt, mt. P is a fast pace team.. They have shooters and a great point guard.. Their post are scrappy and can shot from anywhere.. Rankings by now doesn't matter, ever team by now can beat anyone... 1st time in 21 years to be in the state... Mt. P is ready... Good luck... Go tigers!!!!!

Correction, you are about to see the best guard, V Bradford, shoot the lights out or dunk on you in a sec! Humboldt is as fast as any team there...like i said MtP best hope they oversleep or the bus breaks down! Seen boldt all year and they are the single A team that could compete in AA!

Correction, you are about to see the best guard, V Bradford, shoot the lights out or dunk on you in a sec! Humboldt is as fast as any team there...like i said MtP best hope they oversleep or the bus breaks down! Seen boldt all year and they are the single A team that could compete in AA!

Even though I do believe Humboldt will be the best team there, those west teams usually aren't as good as y'all try to let on. :roflolk: Edited by theGURU

T.frierson, d. Brown, j. Woodson,are good shooters..does shooters have off nights.. I didn't say we were the best shooting team...

how can u attend every game and be so far off..they have 1 shooter d.brown who might be a top 3 set shooter in the state..Woodson only so so out to about 15ft..and think I seen Toby hit 1 3 in district and region tournament ..how can u forget the image in 4 OTs of Richland defender standing at FT line daring him to shoot as clock ticked down..in every OT..

I not going to talk trash about humbolt because I've never seen them play and I'm not a child, if u haven't seen mt p play, then u have no reason to talk.. Mt. P is used to not getting credit..they don't care what people think of them..so say what u want or grow up.. If humbolt is here then their a good team..but mt. P is as good as a team as anyone there...