Humboldt vs Mt. Pleasant (Thurs @ 10 AM)

frankieD12

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I do believe Humboldt will be the best team there, those west teams usually aren't as good as y'all try to let on. :roflolk:

GURU you cant be serious? why dont you guys play in 14A The best district in the state! No No you are right, we havn't brought the gold home in a couple years, but this year its "how the west was won"

Best thing for MtP is the time! Only way boldt loses is the 10 am game, as stupid as that sounds! I know its crazy, but you gotta get kids up at 6ish, shower, breakfast, and to the glass house around 9! And i know both teams have the same agenda, but definately worries me about Boldt! And have at it...I know this post sounds crazy, but most of the Viking fans will tell you the same!!! But 10am has nothing to do with speed!!! Thoughts? I know BOTH teams play at 10, ok!

Toby has scored 30 points in a few games, a good team isn't all about scoring, defense is good as well..

i agree but to say Mtp has SHOOTERS plural.....is a stretch Toby is a very good player but most of his points in the paint on layups...and when are gonna give up on this Mtp gets no respect kick u been on all year ...they have been ranked as high as #1 in state this year and spent majority of year in top 10...sounds like plenty of respect to me

Where are the Humboldt fans? Is yals internet provider down? If yal were playing LC, this thread would be 25pages?

We are just waiting for the games to start, really nothing to say because we haven't seen Mt. Pleasant but know that must be a good team to be at state! If, neither team comes to play their season will be over, looking forward to a good game!!