District 13-A

ILoveMeSomeMe

Who is Dresden, Gleason, and Bruceton scrimmaging this spring? I heard maybe Camden and Dresden this spring...any truth to that?

I know we are playing Trinity Christian for sure but haven't heard of a second team. Rumor was we were going to play Camden in the Henry County jamboree but I've also heard we may play Milan at Henry County so I'm not really sure. Either of these teams would be interesting to see if Dresden can step up and compete with.

Rumor is the Rebs put a whippin on Milan (pretty impressive even if Milan is down) and I think, lost to Crockett County in a close game. Rebs could be a force to rekon with if they would get rid of that cursed giant head they have. Until then I'm not scared!!!

I'm not talking about Butchie's giant head either, I'm talking about that helmet thing.

3 yrs ago we got destroyed by Mayfield, Ky. in a spring scrimmage.... went to the semi's and ended up 12-2. 2yrs ago we lost to Haywood 38-9 in a spring scrimmage.... went 13-2 and won a silver ball. Last year lost to S. Side in a spring scrimmage... went 12-3 and won another silver ball. Milan will be just fine. :thumb:

• Upvote 1

3 yrs ago we got destroyed by Mayfield, Ky. in a spring scrimmage.... went to the semi's and ended up 12-2. 2yrs ago we lost to Haywood 38-9 in a spring scrimmage.... went 13-2 and won a silver ball. Last year lost to S. Side in a spring scrimmage... went 12-3 and won another silver ball. Milan will be just fine. :thumb:

Milan?...Milan Who?...Is That In Tennessee?

No doubt about that. That's why I said it was impressive for the big headed rebs. Three years ago Mayfield won the gold ball in KY, just like last year, the year before last they lost in the championship game. We should send them to cookville. I would say you have the utmost respect from our district except for maybe a Carroll county team or two. Lol

No doubt about that. That's why I said it was impressive for the big headed rebs. Three years ago Mayfield won the gold ball in KY, just like last year, the year before last they lost in the championship game. We should send them to cookville. I would say you have the utmost respect from our district except for maybe a Carroll county team or two. Lol

Enough Of The Sucking Up...The Heck With Milan...

I believe in leaving sleeping dogs alone. It's kind of like golf in our area. If you think you can play go to the Tennessean. It will make you humble. Think you have a good football team play someone like Henry County or Milan and as bad as I hate to say it Huntingdon. All kidding aside I kind of hope we get Milan in a scrimmage or the jamboree. See what our kids are made of.

I believe in leaving sleeping dogs alone. It's kind of like golf in our area. If you think you can play go to the Tennessean. It will make you humble. Think you have a good football team play someone like Henry County or Milan and as bad as I hate to say it Huntingdon. All kidding aside I kind of hope we get Milan in a scrimmage or the jamboree. See what our kids are made of.

Purple Has An Ego The Size Of Milan...If Your Feeling Lonely...Insult Him A Lil...He'll Keep Ya Busy..LOL