William Blount football 2013

besides ridge The only thing i know is jeremy snodderly is back;not sure about the rest of the staff.Due to the improved coaching situation and a slightly easier schedule we can reasonably expect anything between a 4-6 and 6-4 season,i'm personally predicting 5-5. they have alot of kids coming back and from what i'm hearing the whole attitude of the football program has changed for the better. it will be exciting to see how they do this coming year;I know i'm excited! As far as the quarterback situation goes i was told sean rain appears to be the leading candidate, but i'm not familiar with him nor do i know if that rumor is true, its just what i heard.

Edited by Governors91

The excitement seems to be building in LA. IMO - High expectations are a good thing, but realistically it should take 2-3 years for the govs to get "there" (2nd round of the playoffs).

Some really good young players are in their pipeline (including a couple 9th graders). That's always been the case though. The challenge has been keeping those kids on the field (especially the govs' field). It seems like alot of their 9th/10th graders (who don't move) lose interest and don't feel like a part of something bigger. How did those freshmen do last year?

I hope the new coach can change some of that. If not, it will be the same-o-same-o.

Who is the offensive coordinator? What new blood has been brought to the coaching staff?

The excitement seems to be building in LA. IMO - High expectations are a good thing, but realistically it should take 2-3 years for the govs to get "there" (2nd round of the playoffs).

Some really good young players are in their pipeline (including a couple 9th graders). That's always been the case though. The challenge has been keeping those kids on the field (especially the govs' field). It seems like alot of their 9th/10th graders (who don't move) lose interest and don't feel like a part of something bigger. How did those freshmen do last year?

I hope the new coach can change some of that. If not, it will be the same-o-same-o.

Who is the offensive coordinator? What new blood has been brought to the coaching staff?

I dont know anything about the freshmen but it seems like the jv team is always decent.