And Giles New Coach Is.........

So where is all the Giles County talk? And where are the assistants? No way Coach Smith puts together the type of staff Coach OC had. Also understand not as much work going on. Someone shed some facts on that. Fans sure don't want to go back to the last few years of the other Coach Smith days!

Would someone please give "OleMissDad" an application to coach at GCHS. Sounds like he knows better than anybody involved on what should be going on with the Bobcat football program. I think WOMG is correct, you have to get the right coaches to come in that fits your system. Sounds like OMD wants to be able to approve everything that going on in the program. I guess thats why WS is the coach and your not. Give this group a chance before you start telling them what they need to be doing!!! I think OC and his staff did a heck of a job of reviving the Bobcat program and they should be commended for that, but guess what they are gone now. Let Coach Smith get his guys in and implement his own system. Btw OMD, not all was great while Jackie was there, and not all was terrible either...If memory serves me correct he led a great group of young men to an UNDEFEATED season before OC and the crew did, and had a string of good years after that...Just Saying...Good Luck WS and to the Bobcat football Program!!!!!

I believe if you read it correctly, I said the last fews years of the other Coach Smith. You do remember 1-9,1-9, 2-8? I certainly hope the new staff does well and I do know a little football and I don"t think real fans should talk negative about the former staff as some on here who claim to be supporters have done. 6 you are the one who apparently thinks you know every thing about GCHS football and the new staff. I agree let them prove their ability with the results of the upcoming season. As for me, I have been supporting GCHS football for far longer than you have been alive would be my guess and I try not to be negative toward other "fans" as you appear to be.

Certainly hope those coaches are the TYPE WOMG wants to hire. Wondered if coach Smith had you sitting in on the interviews so we would hire the proper TYPE assistants since the ones we had were the wrong type of people for working hard and winning alot of games. Gosh, please be the type WOMG approves of! Afer all, I believe WOMG stated it was time for a change.

Certainly hope those coaches are the TYPE WOMG wants to hire. Wondered if coach Smith had you sitting in on the interviews so we would hire the proper TYPE assistants since the ones we had were the wrong type of people for working hard and winning alot of games. Gosh, please be the type WOMG approves of! Afer all, I believe WOMG stated it was time for a change.

Coach Cardin did a outstanding job in selecting Coach Walt Smith to become his next head coach. Coach Walt Smith is now doing a excellent job assembling a staff on his own. Both men are more than qualified to arrive at conclusions that will better GCHS as a school and in football. And WOMG approves this message! :thumb: