Goodpasture Softball!

softballcougardad222

Last night was Goodpasture pitcher MiMi Cartwrights last home game and she went out on top! She only gave up two hits and struck out 10 against Independence High, and was 3 for 3 at the plate. I just want to take a second as a father of two young ladies on that team and thank Mimi Cartwright for the leadership she has shown over the last 5 years. Her and her family contributed so much to the Lady Cougar softball program over the years, and they will be greatly missed. Mimi is a leader and what any coach would love to have on their team. She has a great attitude and love for the game of softball, and I know she will continue to shine at Lipscomb University. Mimi Cartwright thank you for a wonderful year and Go Cougars!!

It's been a blessing watching this young lady over the last few years, I am sure the Goodpasture program is going to miss her leadership. Her family has been around it seems like forever and it's sad that they won't be in the highschool ranks next season. Congrats to the Cartwright family on such a great and memoriable run. They have been apart of alot of wins and State Championships. You will be missed.

Now the next question is who takes the reigns next year for such a dominant program?? I hear rumors of transfers but nothing set in stone. With a team who only loses 1 senior you know someone out there wants to put their daughter on the mound with such a great supporting cast. Stay tuned I wonder who is next in line???

It's been a blessing watching this young lady over the last few years, I am sure the Goodpasture program is going to miss her leadership. Her family has been around it seems like forever and it's sad that they won't be in the highschool ranks next season. Congrats to the Cartwright family on such a great and memoriable run. They have been apart of alot of wins and State Championships. You will be missed.

Now the next question is who takes the reigns next year for such a dominant program?? I hear rumors of transfers but nothing set in stone. With a team who only loses 1 senior you know someone out there wants to put their daughter on the mound with such a great supporting cast. Stay tuned I wonder who is next in line???

Well I personally think Carianna Hassel can get the job done if noone else comes along, but the rumors are out there that several are showing interest into transfering to Goodpasture Christian school!!!

talking about transfers to take her place..how about growing your own talent like the truly great programs in the state do..this is why privates should not play publics in any sport. No this is not sour grapes as I am from Camden a truly Great softball town and program that you all know too well.

talking about transfers to take her place..how about growing your own talent like the truly great programs in the state do..this is why privates should not play publics in any sport. No this is not sour grapes as I am from Camden a truly Great softball town and program that you all know too well.

I don't think we need a transfer I believe we can get it done with girls we have now. As for Camden great program and looks like y'all are playing great right now. If these two teams meet before state it will be a great game for sure. Hopefully it will be in the state tourney for both Good luck to you.

Yea Goodpasture is loaded - their middle school team was so good last year they didn't have one this year. If they did they must have intersquaded all spring. The only way they get players is to recruit.

There are 3 players in the high school that would start right now that don't even play. The best freshman softball player in the school isn't even playing on the team.