Beech Thread Locked

Ace1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously you wanted to post about them, so you started a new thread..........what do you want to talk about?

I had nothing to post about them. I just wanted to know why this thread got closed so quickly. It is always interesting to see other peoples views of their softball programs. I have not seen another thread locked on this forum in the past. I have visited often for a few years and recently joined.

talent pool is dwindling and questionable coaching decisions at times... Beech is going downhill next few years IMHO - I saw their middle school team play, some young talent but not much in 7th and 8th grade. On top of that 9AAA is down - already eliminated form region play tonight. HS sports runs in cycles and this cycle is on the way down -

Edited by 3-6-3

talent pool is dwindling and questionable coaching decisions at times... Beech is going downhill next few years IMHO - I saw their middle school team play, some young talent but not much in 7th and 8th grade. On top of that 9AAA is down - already eliminated form region play tonight. HS sports runs in cycles and this cycle is on the way down -

What high school in middle Tennessee would you suggest to be the next powerhouse?