EAST HAMILTON HURRICANES 2013

The Hurricanes are moving up to 5aaa this season and with the returning starters and the newcomers replacing seniors they wont miss a beat! Signal Mtn will still be on the schedule and still somewhat of a rival but will not count on the district schedule. However,The Ooltewah Owls will and will have a record crowd when the two meet.With former NFL talent working with the OL/DL they will be ready for the ground and pound of 5aaa.QB listed as one of the top in the state and some of the DB/WR core are listed as D1 prospects, the Hurricanes are loaded with talent......

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hurricanes are moving up to 5aaa this season and with the returning starters and the newcomers replacing seniors they wont miss a beat! Signal Mtn will still be on the schedule and still somewhat of a rival but will not count on the district schedule. However,The Ooltewah Owls will and will have a record crowd when the two meet.With former NFL talent working with the OL/DL they will be ready for the ground and pound of 5aaa.QB listed as one of the top in the state and some of the DB/WR core are listed as D1 prospects, the Hurricanes are loaded with talent......

Still some holes to fill....... New guys will need to step up and play big. We will be bigger then last year up front, but smaller in the backfield. Only time will tell, the goal is get to the playoffs, with little injury. The crowd at Hooterville will be hugh, and yes I will say it it will be larger then Naders and Red Radiers, this has become one of the best match ups if not the match up.

Still some holes to fill....... New guys will need to step up and play big. We will be bigger then last year up front, but smaller in the backfield. Only time will tell, the goal is get to the playoffs, with little injury. The crowd at Hooterville will be hugh, and yes I will say it it will be larger then Naders and Red Radiers, this has become one of the best match ups if not the match up.

Yes for the district....The playoffs is where we want to go beyond the semi-finals....thats as close as we have gotten in my era.......

Looking forward to Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett making the trip to your area twice this year.... against both East Hamilton and Ooltewah. A sure upgrade from the 2 teams on the schedule the Indians get to drop for 2013.

Roll Tribe Roll

Looking forward to Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett making the trip to your area twice this year.... against both East Hamilton and Ooltewah. A sure upgrade from the 2 teams on the schedule the Indians get to drop for 2013.

Roll Tribe Roll

You will find the Hooterville is a great place to play, lots of seating, and the fans are roudy but will treat you good. At East Ham, you will find the same, they have good parking, but be for warned there is hardley no seating only 450 seats on the away side, the stadium is only 2 years old. get there early there is only one way into the place and its a two lane road to get there. If the game starts at 7:30 and you plan to arrive at 7:15 you are screwed its not easy to get in and out of.

You will find the Hooterville is a great place to play, lots of seating, and the fans are roudy but will treat you good. At East Ham, you will find the same, they have good parking, but be for warned there is hardley no seating only 450 seats on the away side, the stadium is only 2 years old. get there early there is only one way into the place and its a two lane road to get there. If the game starts at 7:30 and you plan to arrive at 7:15 you are screwed its not easy to get in and out of.

Hurricane Hill is beautiful......more seats will be added because most 5aaa teams pack it out on the away side .....they have alot of room to grow....

Hurricane Hill is beautiful......more seats will be added because most 5aaa teams pack it out on the away side .....they have alot of room to grow....

We were told that we could not add anything to the stadium till the baseball field was completed. Looks like 2 years out before any upgrades. Sometimes I hit my head against the wall trying to figure out our central office. its not there money but they tell you how, when you can spend it.

We were told that we could not add anything to the stadium till the baseball field was completed. Looks like 2 years out before any upgrades. Sometimes I hit my head against the wall trying to figure out our central office. its not there money but they tell you how, when you can spend it.

And there are private donors out there that will take care of the upgrades but have to be approved and makes them a bit impatient.....

And there are private donors out there that will take care of the upgrades but have to be approved and makes them a bit impatient.....

It would be nice if they would just get the track down around the field. It would really make the field look so much better.

Surely EH has enough funds to get that done before next year! EH has so much potential to look really great.

A nice field house with a real, full-sized weight room, a nice track, more Home stands built into Hurricane Hill and a larger Away side. But thats just a dream right now... <_<

Edited by DougVick

It would be nice if they would just get the track down around the field. It would really make the field look so much better.

Surely EH has enough funds to get that done before next year! EH has so much potential to look really great.

A nice field house with a real, full-sized weight room, a nice track, more Home stands built into Hurricane Hill and a larger Away side. But thats just a dream right now... <_<

There is no money @ all for any upgrades. I understand that the base baseball field, playable, (no lights) should star this summer, heck next 3 weeks what I have been told. The track will cost 300k. I do not think no I know the football booster club is not going to play for that. The 1st thing up is restrooms and conssion stand combo, 2nd would be addition to the stands. 3rd would be a field house, i have a guy that is going to build it for us, so it might move to #1, I think I can build it to include public restrooms and a conssion stand. But he nor I can move forward till the baseball field is playable. I will not fight that at all kids HS and middle school climb in cars and drive 8 miles to practice everyday, that's insane, what happens if a HS Jr has a wreck with a 7th grader in the car, it is bad.

Winning is a cure-all....