EAST HAMILTON HURRICANES 2013

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Unapproved Website has tagged East Ham Junior RB #6 Matt Milita after an outstanding performance at the Vanderbilt camp. He had the 2nd fastest 40 time at the camp and got Vandys attention. He is going to be a threat to deal with this year for teams taking on the pre-season top pick Hurricanes. He got a lot of play time last year and comes into this season with experience as well as being bigger and faster. A 2000 yd season wouldn't surprise me at all from this kid.

Unapproved Website has tagged East Ham Junior RB #6 Matt Milita after an outstanding performance at the Vanderbilt camp. He had the 2nd fastest 40 time at the camp and got Vandys attention. He is going to be a threat to deal with this year for teams taking on the pre-season top pick Hurricanes. He got a lot of play time last year and comes into this season with experience as well as being bigger and faster. A 2000 yd season wouldn't surprise me at all from this kid.

#toot-toot

I'm not sure Dobyns Bennett has even heard of you before you hit their schedule.  Where is East Hamilton anyways?

Since I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, I'll take a stab at it. The Hamilton in East Hamilton comes from the name of the county, which is the 4th largest in the State of Tennessee. The East in East Hamilton comes from the location of the school within the fourth largest county in the state. So basically it's in Ooltewah which used to be the County seat for James County which no longer exists. It was absorbed back into Hamilton County. I hope this clears it up for you.

Since I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, I'll take a stab at it. The Hamilton in East Hamilton comes from the name of the county, which is the 4th largest in the State of Tennessee. The East in East Hamilton comes from the location of the school within the fourth largest county in the state. So basically it's in Ooltewah which used to be the County seat for James County which no longer exists. It was absorbed back into Hamilton County. I hope this clears it up for you.

RR jist becaws yore good inn jog-raf-fee ain't no reesun two be showin out.... :geek: