HOOP-DREAMZ

crossup

1% of high school B-ball Players make it to the NBA, thats why its very important to Get your education,

There's so man Hoop Dreams out there its crazy, but you can do anything you want, if you put your dedication to it.

(Mugzy Boos 5'3")

B-ball Players be dedicated to the Class room, like your Hoop dedication, Everybody will not become a Pro Ball Player, but most of the great Athletes can make it in to College (4 year Degree) Pro Ball is a Bonus.

I want you to Know that getting Recruited is Hard!!!

So Please start taking your SAT's, ACT's and try to at the lease Have a 3.0 average in High School, if your a Senior and have not takin the SAT or ACT your behind the Power Curve.

Most Coaches been to College they know what it takes, ask him he can help you. Keep your Hoop Dreams alive, you are your own keeper of a B-ball career and a great education.

I like to give a Congrads-to Will Newell, he's been a 4.0 student since he's been in Middle School, and the Captain of the Science Club & Chess Club, BIG UP Will

Understand winning a B-Ball Championship is great, but winning in life is GREATEST!!!!

WEB SITES: www.recruitzone.com & www.nsr-inc.com

Don't get Crossed-up

Guest CoachLon

That is an outstanding post! I second it and commend you on writing it. You know, you watch these kids come thru high school while you tell them every day that the most important thing is their education; but it is sad that the light doesn't come on for most of them until their senior year. I am glad that it comes on at all! I just wish more would realize the importance of their education sooner. All it takes is a 23+ on the ACT and a B average to have full scholarships available for both sports and Academics. With that in your pocket, your education is assured! :)